Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meyer and Burdick to AAA

Featured Replies

Wish them both luck and hope to see both in a Marlins uniform next season.

2 hours ago, mk613 said:

Wish them both luck and hope to see both in a Marlins uniform next season.

That'd be awesome! And at least with Meyer, likely.

15 hours ago, Michael said:

That'd be awesome! And at least with Meyer, likely.

If I’m the marlins I’m looking to move Pablo and probably Hernandez as well for some offensive help..

 

burdick couldn’t be any worse then brinson at this point in time lol and I’d honestly rather see Burdick play..

14 hours ago, mk613 said:

If I’m the marlins I’m looking to move Pablo and probably Hernandez as well for some offensive help..

 

burdick couldn’t be any worse then brinson at this point in time lol and I’d honestly rather see Burdick play..

Yeah, I am good with those ideas. Brinson ... if we can trade him, great, but his time here is done, shouldn't be offered a deal.

Pablo I almost want to keep and see if he can't get a full season finally. Elieser can be traded.

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Yeah, I am good with those ideas. Brinson ... if we can trade him, great, but his time here is done, shouldn't be offered a deal.

Pablo I almost want to keep and see if he can't get a full season finally. Elieser can be traded.

Think we’d be lucky to get a bag of chips for brinson..

 

I’m just definitely ready to see some more of this young pitching and I like Pablo but dude never seems to be able to stay healthy so I’d luv to seek high in him right now as he did perform pretty well when healthy. As for Hernandez if part of this team next year needs to be in the bullpen but honestly I would trade him.  
 

honestly thinking Luzardo maybe isn’t a starting pitcher but he’s got some good stuff but maybe he’d be better in say the closer role? I know it’s crazy..

18 minutes ago, mk613 said:

honestly thinking Luzardo maybe isn’t a starting pitcher but he’s got some good stuff but maybe he’d be better in say the closer role? I know it’s crazy..

It is possible, but I'm willing to give him a full offseason with our pitching group and see what happens. Give him a couple months at most next year as a starter and if it don't go well, call up the next starter and Luzardo to the pen at that point.

19 hours ago, mk613 said:

If I’m the marlins I’m looking to move Pablo and probably Hernandez as well for some offensive help..

 

burdick couldn’t be any worse then brinson at this point in time lol and I’d honestly rather see Burdick play..

They should have moved Lopez last winter.

 

23 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

They should have moved Lopez last winter.

I agree with this and even mentioned doing so back then. Got some flak for it. Lol

1 hour ago, Das Texan said:

They should have moved Lopez last winter.

 

Agreed

I’d also look to see if any takers for cooper. Sad to say but dude just can’t stay healthy 

 

also should have happened this past offseason.

2 hours ago, Das Texan said:

wont get much in return though.

Perhaps if he has a strong Spring start and another team has a decent player get injured long term.

Knock on their door. Offer them some milk (Garrett Cooper is the milk).

11 hours ago, Das Texan said:

wont get much in return though.

Better then nothing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.