Come As You Are

Joe

Come as you are, as you were,

As I want you to be

As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy.

Take your time, hurry up

The choice is yours, don't be late.

Take a rest, as a friend, as an old memoria

Memoria (x3)

Come dowsed in mud, soaked in bleach

As I want you to be

As a trend, as a friend, as an old memoria

Memoria (x3)

And I swear that I don't have a gun

No I don't have a gun (x2)

Memoria (x3)

Memoria - and I don't have a gun

And I swear that I don't have a gun

No I don't have a gun (x4)

Memoria (x2)

Okie from Muscogee

:banghead I know Furman it's hard to listen to a song that doesn't feature the words ya'll or bashing Neil Young. It's also hard to listen to Nirvana because unlike LS they didn't try to do the same band after the death of their lead singer because Nirvana actually respected life and wasn't in it just for more money like Skynard.

Every time someone posts their taste in music it's always "Country has more staying power" Tell me Furman if country has more staying power why is it that their is only one country artist in the top 20 this week. Only two with studio albums in the top 50? Also why is it that country's biggest seller of all time, Garth Brooks couldn't even come close to his previous albums and Scarecrow was beat out in it's second week by that pathetic human being, Michael Jackson?

Answer me that and then tell me country has more staying power.

dude, chill the f*ck out. I was just throwin in rando things, because no one was responding. I actually like Nirvana. I dont like just country. Or just Southern rock. I like to think that I have a wide variety of music, that spans from country/southern rock/bluegrass to classic rock, to some rap, to easy listening, to accoustic.

oh, and yes I know the song Come As You Are, and yes I enjoy it.

Someone needs to adjust their tampon. Sh*t. And LS was not known as much for their lead singer, as they were for their guitarists Gary Rossington, Allen Collins (who later created Rossington-Collins Band after the death of 5 members of Lynyrd Skynyrd), and Steve Gaines.

Such guitar work as in Freebird, where in concert, the lead singer walks off the stage halfway through the song, because he was done. The other guitarists let it fly. Now THAT my friends is a band.

But, like I said, I like Nirvana. I hate Michael Jackson, and never liked his music, wacko or not. Garth Brooks' worst and last cd was Scarecrow. Try checking to see how No Fences held up.

Oh, and Garth Brooks isn't anywhere close to being one of my favorite country singers. In fact, I get very sick of listening to overplayed country music. I like to listen to songs that arent played on the radio. I like old Toby Keith (which I guarantee didnt sell too well), Alabama (which did sell well, but nowhere near like Garth and George Strait did), etc.

I'm sorry for the triple post, but Rune obviously got up on the wrong side of the bed today, and had to lash out, like my name was pubes or somethin. I was just throwin in a rando comment, and I get raped in the a** for it. A bit TOO passionate about your music (or maybe against mine), ya think?

• 2 weeks later...