November 6, 20232 yr Author 5 minutes ago, Admin said: So Counsell is staying with Brewers Not necessarily. ... what if he comes to Miami? <_<
November 6, 20232 yr Just now, SilverBullet said: 🤣 @Adminwas wrong again I said earlier I am wrong often, but not as much as @Das Texan
November 6, 20232 yr 5 minutes ago, Michael said: Not necessarily. ... what if he comes to Miami? <_< If this happens, I'll make @TaiwanMarlins a mod for a day
November 6, 20232 yr Author Just now, Admin said: If this happens, I'll make @TaiwanMarlins a mod for a day "BANNED FOR NOT SPENDING ON PAYROLL!!!!!!"
November 6, 20232 yr 11 minutes ago, Admin said: So Counsell is staying with Brewers I figured Counsell to the Mets was pretty much done. 5 minutes ago, Admin said: Who else has a current opening?
November 6, 20232 yr Just now, rmc523 said: Who else has a current opening? I've got a vacant opening.
November 6, 20232 yr 1 minute ago, rmc523 said: I figured Counsell to the Mets was pretty much done. Who else has a current opening?
November 6, 20232 yr Author 7 minutes ago, rmc523 said: Who else has a current opening? Existing manager would be moved.
November 6, 20232 yr Yanks scheduled a presser with Steinbrenner and Cashman. Did they scoop Counsell away from the Mets? Am I going to be wrong again?
November 6, 20232 yr 1 minute ago, Admin said: Yanks scheduled a presser with Steinbrenner and Cashman. Did they scoop Counsell away from the Mets? Am I going to be wrong again? WRONG AGAIN!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.