Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone possibly have a Ugueth Urbina signed Marlins card available for sale or trade?

Featured Replies

Dang..

That might be one of the toughest finds out there. Seeing how he only played on the Marlins for 3-4 months. And who knows if he even ever personally signed a Marlins baseball card.

I mean I know that this basic card is for sale very cheap online.

But I’m pretty sure this is NOT what you’re looking for.

image.jpeg

You know.. I’m actually curious if a Marlins Urbina signed card even exist. Maybe if there are a few out there could be in someone’s garage just sitting there collecting dust. 😂

  • Author
On 6/20/2025 at 7:30 PM, SirFishFan said:

Dang..

That might be one of the toughest finds out there. Seeing how he only played on the Marlins for 3-4 months. And who knows if he even ever personally signed a Marlins baseball card.

I mean I know that this basic card is for sale very cheap online.

But I’m pretty sure this is NOT what you’re looking for.

image.jpeg

You know.. I’m actually curious if a Marlins Urbina signed card even exist. Maybe if there are a few out there could be in someone’s garage just sitting there collecting dust. 😂

its been my toughest find for either of the Marlins World Championship teams. I bought a minor league card of his, that is signed but really hope to replace it with a signed Marlins card. I do have him on a WS ball.

The other one that was surprisingly hard to find was Dutch Dalton, finally tracked one down a few weeks ago. 1997 set completed.

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

its been my toughest find for either of the Marlins World Championship teams. I bought a minor league card of his, that is signed but really hope to replace it with a signed Marlins card. I do have him on a WS ball.

The other one that was surprisingly hard to find was Dutch Dalton, finally tracked one down a few weeks ago. 1997 set completed.

Sounds like a trip to Venezuela is in order!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.