Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greatest Movie of All Time Round Five

Featured Replies

Staying with my nomination, Terminator 3

Saving Private Ryan, although I'm shocked that The Matrix somehow got eliminated.

jesus chirst how does T3 have more votes than schindlers list? I can name 2 movies on the top of my head better than T3. T2 and T1!

I never seen any of those movies... :confused

not a big movie fan...

I never seen any of those movies... :confused

not a big movie fan...

:o

 

I'm invoking the Patriot Act, and calling you un-American.

Vote for American History X!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.