Florida Marlin Road Games

Fish2Repeat

I am planning a road trip for the month of May with a bunch of friends with one of the main goals being to go to the Marlins road games. It will be a little tough to make it all the way out to San Fran for that first trip of the month, but we will be trying to make it to Houston, St Louis and Cincinati. Is anyone else planning on going to any of these games or any other road trips for that manner. Also, does anyone have any tips on what to do when you follow your team on the road?

PS: to all those sox fans out there....... HA! :D :D :D

I'm planning on going to the 3 games in Cincinnati in late May and at least 2 of the 3 games in Cleveland in June, hopefully everything falls into place and I get to catch all 6. That's about as good as it can get for me up here in Ohio, that extra trip to Cleveland is awesome.

As far as tips, in Cincinnati they're going to treat you fine, you can cheer for your team with no problem, as long as you aren't a complete ass about it. I highly recommend Cincy if you can get there, the stadium is flat-out awesome. I've never been to the other 2 spots you mentioned, so I couldn't tell you.

Guest marlins02

it would be boss if i can make a trip to pac bell or coors to see the marlins play.

forget Coors, everytime the marlins play there im left feeling frosted but the idea of pac bell razzes my berries

This is directed to 1truefan or anyone else that could answer for that matter. How would I go about finding the hotel the Marlins are staying at?

The Marlins media guide always has the adresses of hotels in which the Marlins will be staying. When the media guide comes out, ask me again, just don't expect me to go looking through my room for this year's. So ask in about a month or so.