20 game Saturday Fish Tank Mini-Plans Sold Out

CapeFish

I have to believe that if they sold out the Fish Tank many of those seats were purchased by a Publix or other corprorate sponsor(s) who will use them for promotions during the season.

As one who did it, for those interested in an alternative, I moved from the terrace boxes to upstairs this season for my season tickets. I have front row half way between home and third. There are a ton of great seats between first and third (including right behind home) at low prices upstairs in the 400s and there's lots of seats in the first five or six rows. If you really want to drive the price down buy prepaid parking (@$7.00 per game).

For example, for my kid and I it works out to $20.00 per game INCLUDING PARKING. Can't beat it.

I have to believe that if they sold out the Fish Tank many of those seats were purchased by a Publix or other corprorate sponsor(s) who will use them for promotions during the season.

As one who did it, for those interested in an alternative, I moved from the terrace boxes to upstairs this season for my season tickets. I have front row half way between home and third. There are a ton of great seats between first and third (including right behind home) at low prices upstairs in the 400s and there's lots of seats in the first five or six rows. If you really want to drive the price down buy prepaid parking (@$7.00 per game).

For example, for my kid and I it works out to $20.00 per game INCLUDING PARKING. Can't beat it.

I agree 2003.

Last fall I purchased 4 seats, 4th row, section 449. These are really good seats as I sat there, albeit a bit higher, during the NLDS and NLCS last year. Great view of the field, and not really any further away than the club seats.

how does that reserve parking work? ... first time i hear of this

thanks

how does that reserve parking work? ... first time i hear of this

thanks When you buy a season ticket package you have the opportunity to purchase prepaid parking in whatever number you want up to the number of games you purchased.

Buy a 20 game plan and you can buy 20 prepaid ticket passes @ $7.00 ea. vs $10 the day of the game. Buy 41 game plan, you can buy 41 parking passes. You get the idea. Ask you salesman, he'll fill you in.

It's a great deal.