UGH!!!

MiRi

I hate this weather!!! It was 51? this morning when I left to work. With the windchill factor it felt like it was in the 40s! I was up at the Metro Rail platform waiting for the train with the cold breeze hitting my face. It felt like I was being stabbed by knives.

try upstate NY, it was negative 6 on sunday. degrees, not the 20 mph winds either.

That is one of the reasons I don't live in NY anymore. The cold was killing me. By February I would have had 3 colds, 1 occurrence of Asthma, 1 pneumonia hospitalization and I would have probably died last year... :blink:

Thank God I'm in FL in a 50 degree weather winter... :D

try upstate NY, it was negative 6 on sunday. degrees, not the 20 mph winds either.

That is one of the reasons I don't live in NY anymore. The cold was killing me. By February I would have had 3 colds, 1 occurrence of Asthma, 1 pneumonia hospitalization and I would have probably died last year... :blink:

Thank God I'm in FL in a 50 degree weather winter... :D damn, somebody get this lady some tea and a sweater...

Thank God I'm in FL in a 50 degree weather winter... :D

damn, somebody get this lady some tea and a sweater...

Thanks, but I'll take a Pi?a Colada now that I am in Florida. :thumbup

I cant wait to get back to warm weather in Florida...yall must be lovin it. It was 21 yesterday morning when I went to football at 5:30. Granted, right now, it's 59, and I'm definitely wearing flipflops, plaid shorts, and a Polo shirt. I'm fratastic today, but I get good comments on the plaid (unlike on this board! f*ck you! lol)