Everything posted by every1lovesme
-
talk of who should be allstar
Penny= 2003 World Series MVP Penny > Beckett u guys r mean to beckett
-
Is my avatar appropriate?
very much so y is that
-
talk of who should be allstar
i say josh :huh y do u do that :huh
-
talk of who should be allstar
i say josh just like my signature
- Is my avatar appropriate?
- PM
-
hey i am new
i live in hialeah also
-
What Will I Get on My Final Exam Today?
u asked so i told u what final was it
-
What Will I Get on My Final Exam Today?
u asked so i told u what final was it
- NBA
-
NBA
who won yesterdays NBA game i am confused :confused
-
What Will I Get on My Final Exam Today?
u will fail
-
Saturdays game...
i am goin friday
-
Games against the Sox and Ranger
Jetsmania where r u sittin on fri
-
Some people in hialeah are just stupid....
i have lived in hialeah my live to first by hialeah drive and were i live now When I was little, I used to live by E 4 Ave. Right now it looks pretty crappy. Now I live closer to Hialeah Gardens. is it by the new publix
-
Some people in hialeah are just stupid....
i have lived in hialeah my live to first by hialeah drive and were i live now
-
Video from TWIB of Beckett and Willis' Episode
i really liked it and josh is wearing the same hat as my signature
- PM
-
Games against the Sox and Ranger
i am goin on friday
-
Games against the Sox and Ranger
hey who is going to the up coming series against the White Sox and Rangers and which game
-
If anyone cares...
Congrats to u and what is the guy u r marryings name
-
Some people in hialeah are just stupid....
so r u saying that Hialeah is a poor city
-
Some people in hialeah are just stupid....
I DINT KNOW THAT
-
Music
y do they all belong in humor
-
Happy Birthday Leeann Tweeden
:balloons Happy Birthday Leeann Tweeden :balloons :happybday