Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Games against the Sox and Ranger

Featured Replies

hey who is going to the up coming series against the White Sox and Rangers and which game

Tuesday & Saturday..... both Fish Tank. Look for me in a MarlinsBaseball.Com tshirt on Saturday. :thumbup

 

Tuesday, I will be in a Mike Lowell tshirt.

hey who is going to the up coming series against the White Sox and Rangers and which game

Tuesday & Saturday..... both Fish Tank. Look for me in a MarlinsBaseball.Com tshirt on Saturday. :thumbup

 

Tuesday, I will be in a Mike Lowell tshirt. lol, when I go to Marlin games I usually know what I'm going to wear a few days before also-lol.

LOL We're dorks like that. :thumbup

lol well actually whenever I know that I'm going to go to a game I am just so excited that I cant wait for the time to come so I just get ready for it even if its a while before-thats why I know what I'm going to wear a while before the games I go to.

I'm going to the game on Saturday against the Rangers. I'll be sitting in the Fish Tank as well...

I'll be at the games on June 15th against the White Sox and June 18th and 20th against the Rangers.

LOL We're dorks like that. :thumbup

lol well actually whenever I know that I'm going to go to a game I am just so excited that I cant wait for the time to come so I just get ready for it even if its a while before-thats why I know what I'm going to wear a while before the games I go to. See, I am a chic and us chics like to plan ahead. I always plan what I am going to wear when I am gonna go out. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.