Games against the Sox and Ranger

hey who is going to the up coming series against the White Sox and Rangers and which game

Tuesday & Saturday..... both Fish Tank. Look for me in a MarlinsBaseball.Com tshirt on Saturday. :thumbup

Tuesday, I will be in a Mike Lowell tshirt.

hey who is going to the up coming series against the White Sox and Rangers and which game

Tuesday & Saturday..... both Fish Tank. Look for me in a MarlinsBaseball.Com tshirt on Saturday. :thumbup

Tuesday, I will be in a Mike Lowell tshirt. lol, when I go to Marlin games I usually know what I'm going to wear a few days before also-lol.

LOL We're dorks like that. :thumbup

lol well actually whenever I know that I'm going to go to a game I am just so excited that I cant wait for the time to come so I just get ready for it even if its a while before-thats why I know what I'm going to wear a while before the games I go to.

LOL We're dorks like that. :thumbup

lol well actually whenever I know that I'm going to go to a game I am just so excited that I cant wait for the time to come so I just get ready for it even if its a while before-thats why I know what I'm going to wear a while before the games I go to. See, I am a chic and us chics like to plan ahead. I always plan what I am going to wear when I am gonna go out. :D