NBA

every1lovesme

the Globetrotters defeated the Sentinels 143-88

Have the Sentinels or Generals EVER won a game!? They're sorry. The Globetrotters need to face those streetball kids. ur right

And 1 street ball people vs. Globetrotters

now THAT'S a game

one of those dudes...i forget their "name" made it on the bucks for a bit....sat on the end of the bench. He was the first one to say that it's TOTALLY different than street 'ballin.

:plain You are talking about Rafer Alston who was really good for the Heat this year. His Streetball name is Skip to My Lou.

one of those dudes...i forget their "name" made it on the bucks for a bit....sat on the end of the bench. He was the first one to say that it's TOTALLY different than street 'ballin.

:plain You are talking about Rafer Alston who was really good for the Heat this year. His Streetball name is Skip to My Lou. i dunno if that's him or not. Did he play for the bucks awhile ago? I watched an interview on one of those Streetball things on ESPN, and what i typed was pretty much what he said. That it was a totally different game. And they said he sat on the end of the bench and got garbage time. Glad to see he's gotten better....but really, it's just a totally different game.

one of those dudes...i forget their "name" made it on the bucks for a bit....sat on the end of the bench.? He was the first one to say that it's TOTALLY different than street 'ballin.

:plain You are talking about Rafer Alston who was really good for the Heat this year. His Streetball name is Skip to My Lou. i dunno if that's him or not. Did he play for the bucks awhile ago? I watched an interview on one of those Streetball things on ESPN, and what i typed was pretty much what he said. That it was a totally different game. And they said he sat on the end of the bench and got garbage time. Glad to see he's gotten better....but really, it's just a totally different game. Yeah, he played for the Bucks.

Those Streetball guys have raw skills but most obviously couldn't cut it in the NBA.

:plain You are talking about Rafer Alston who was really good for the Heat this year. His Streetball name is Skip to My Lou. i dunno if that's him or not. Did he play for the bucks awhile ago? I watched an interview on one of those Streetball things on ESPN, and what i typed was pretty much what he said. That it was a totally different game. And they said he sat on the end of the bench and got garbage time. Glad to see he's gotten better....but really, it's just a totally different game. Yeah, he played for the Bucks.

Those Streetball guys have raw skills but most obviously couldn't cut it in the NBA. i swear a well coached high school team could come in and beat those streetballers in a basketball game.