Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

llahsram

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by llahsram

  1. I personally like the idea of just the marlin on the cap with no letter. I guess I just think the F is more elegant than the M. Especially because the marlin really takes the form of the F.
  2. I still wish the Angels were the California Angels. 677682[/snapback] well you got half of the name back in there :lol California Angels of Anaheim 677716[/snapback] I really would hate to see that become a new 'trend'. The Texas Rangers of Arlington. Colorado Rockies of Denver.
  3. you are now officially the judge
  4. The idea is for all the farkers out there to design some new threads for the Marlins since it has obviously become a topic of discussion lately. Now I personally wouldn't change a thing about the current uniforms. The idea of uniform change scares me, but I do want to see what creative things y'all can come up with. The winner of this contest... just wins. I guess bragging rights. I'm sure y'all can find some pics on the net to use as examples. Anyways have fun with this y'all.
  5. I still wish the Angels were the California Angels.
  6. Okay now seeing that hat I guess it really doesn't look that bad. I guess I'm just a traditionalist. I love the current unis, I love the black, and I'm all about the F. But I agree... as long as its not the Las Vegas Marlins I'm cool. Changing the name from Florida to Miami is really but a small sacrifice. I guess it'll just make all my current Marlins gear vintage!
  7. Am I the only one that would kind of have a hard time with this? I grew up in Ft Myers as a Florida Marlins fan. My family now lives in Ocala and they are Florida Marlins fans. I go to LSU in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and I'm a Florida Marlins fan. I'm just not so sure I could just adjust to that change. I like the 'F' with the Marlin around it. I just can't imagine wearing a black hat with an 'M' on it.
  8. Yeah its a bit tough for me going to LSU. My family lives in Ocala. I think this this May I'll be down in Miami for the Mets series and the Phillies series. Till then it's the MLB Extra Innings tv package.
  9. You can buy this one here Takes me back to the Summer of '93 my dad took me to see my first (and only) Marlins game. Lost to the Braves. Benny Santiago hit a homerun for FL that day. I remember it well.
  10. 2 of 3 from Milwaukee, taking it to the red freakin hot Dodgers winning the first game with a solid performance giving us a 3 game winning streak. We're playing pretty good right now. 8 games back in the East, 4 back in the Wild Card. This is getting good!
  11. It's not just the socks. It's a lot of things. If anything it's spirit. That's what it is. Everything else contributes. Mainly the socks though.
  12. if we keep winning, you know i will
  13. it's a good start. hopefully they keep that up. i'm hoping that Paul's two run homer is the turning point of the second half of this season. i'll be at some st. louis games next week, and if they keep this up you better believe i'll be sporting the tube socks
  14. He was interviewed in the third hour. Did anyone get to listen? We only get the first two hours. I'd appreciate a synopsis.
  15. i'll be at the st.louie series... the day of, and two days after my birthday! i really hope we get things back on track especially for that series. i work with a guy who worships jim edmonds and the cardinals. i've been taking a lot of flack here lately.
  16. Hey, I'll be coming into south Florida this upcoming week for my birthday (my family lives in Ocala, I live in south Louisiana), and I'm wondering how easy it is to just buy tickets when I'm down there. I'd like to get Terrace Box tickets. Does anyone know how easy that will be come gametime?
  17. C - Do Luca, 1B - Conine, LF - Encarnacion > C- Redmon, 1B Choi, RF - Conine Mota is a stud, and provides great relief. Encarnacion is a friendly face, hopefully he'll have a better second half of the season. My biggest concern is Do Luca. I hear he always slumps during the second half of the season, and is an average hitter which is kinda rare for a catcher. I wouldn't be surprised to see him batting second instead of Castillo. Just my thoughts.
  18. My bad, I could have swore ESPN gamecast said Lowell and not Conine.
  19. So I'm playing today's Marlins/Mets game at Pro Player (I'm in my 1st season of 120 in dynasty mode with the Fish). It's bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, no runners on and I'm down 7-4. I pinch hit with Mike Mordecai, and Hee Seop for the bottom of my lineup. They hit for Redmon, and Chad Fox. Mike gets on base with a double, Choi sends him home with an rbi single. I then get on base with Pierre, and Castillo then Lowell goes yard with a grand slam! Kinda like he did earlier today. I'm sure nobody here cares... but still. That just got me pumped.
  20. I see there's another LSU supporter on these boards. Always nice to meet fellow Tigers, and Marlins fans!
  21. Anyone gonna keep up with it? I know my Tigers face off with the Gaytors this Friday. Justin vs. Justin.
  22. Does anyone have a pic of it? I'd like to know what it looks like.
  23. Thanks for the welcome y'all. I've been sort of a board lurker, so I finally decided to register. Good to be here!
  24. Yo, Name is Marshall. I'm one of those long time Marlins fans from the beginning. Back in summer of '93. Anyways I was living in Ft. Myers back then and my dad took me to a Marlins/Braves game. It was my first sporting event ever. I was only 9 years old. So anyways, ever since then I've been a Marlins fan. So I'm new to the boards, and I'm excited about talking Marlins baseball with fellow fish fans.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.