Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

llahsram

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by llahsram

  1. this thread officially made my day!
  2. That saturday game is good. pencil me in! I look forward to meeting the Florida Faithful!
  3. llahsram replied to Shamrock's topic in Sports
    The Rays really have stockpiled some talent in the OF. They do kind of seem to be enthralled with overrated fast guys though. But can you imagine a middle lineup with Gomes, Young, and Dukes?
  4. Gotta feel good for the underdog. If anything its good to know that the Marlisn are giving guys like him opportunities. I'm glad he is making the most of it!
  5. a friday game would be kind of difficult for me to make. its what, a 3 hour drive from Orlando? Saturday would be feasible, but a Sunday game is almost a guarentee for me.
  6. llahsram replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Morissey Pedro the Lion Starflyer 59 New Order Animal Collective
  7. when is the red sox weekend?
  8. do it this summer and i might be able to come! i've got a summer internship in Orlando
  9. Definitely studying for finals... as well as procrastinating by watching Lost season 1 which I just bought on dvd.
  10. yeah but I don't know if you can *really* bring up the Lowell/Delgado trades. The Lowell rumors with the Cubs was during our championship run, and Delgado was two years later during the season. I don't think at that point anyone foresaw a firesale up ahead. Also, I like the idea of Hermida coming back more to the bottom of the lineup. Uggla's been solid at 2, and we really need help near the middle. I like that move.
  11. Very very happy. The bullpen tried to douse the outfield with gasoline and started lighting bluetips, but they came through. and i'm proud that the offense put on another run in the 9th for security. good game!
  12. With Hermida's inconsistencies, no way I move Cabs out of that 3 spot. I want to max Cabrera's AB's per game.
  13. The point wasn't that he was our best pitcher, it's that he brought a lot of energy to a team that needed it most. Oh no doubt. He put fans in the seats! Everyone was talking about Dontrelle. Put the Marlins back on the map.
  14. Well I remember Dontrelle lighting it up the first half of the season, and trailing off a bit after that. And at the all star break weren't we a few games under .500? Dontrelle's hot streak went out, but the rest of the team carried it. He was, an integral part of that team nonetheless.
  15. Hey there Tiger, take a look at the AAA Iowa Cubs. Up the middle you've got 2 Tigers off the 2000 World Series team playing, Fontenot and Theriot. Cubs fans are everywhere in the country. Do they ever play an away game? Hey man, thanks for bringing up some good memories! I was in Omaha that year for that one! Great stuff right there. But, yah Vargas was awesome last nite, even though the Cubs got the W...Vargas deserved that. I hope to contribute some to these forums and share with you a great bunch of young guns unfold into some super-stars. Vargas pitched well, but what can you say about Zambrano! I love that guy's intensity. He's a lot of fun to watch. He's got some nasty stuff, just nasty. He brings it every time. Can't believe he snapped that bat!
  16. my personal fave has always been home white with teal pinstripes!
  17. Honestly I have no beef with the Cubs. Outside of this series I'm pulling for them. I love their entire top of the lineup. Two former Marlins, and an LSU alum (Todd Walker). I really hope the Cubs get it together. It would be good thing for baseball. But thanks again for the kind words cubsfan!
  18. If I had $1,000,000 by Barenaked Ladies
  19. Heaven Only Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths speaking of The Smiths, how about "Bigmouth Strikes Again" in honor of David Samson? :lol Nice! Or Frankly Mr. Shankly could be a nice ode to Samson!
  20. You know what I learned yesterday? That you can have a monster game from Miggy, great team defense, great production from your starting pitcher... ...and your manager and bullpen can still blow the game. Very upsetting. I'll say this though. This team will battle, and I know that they will put this loss behind them quicker than many on this board (including myself). Ha, I learned last week that we can have 4 HR's, including a 494 footer by none other than... Reggie Abercrombie... put 8 runs on the board and still lose. But seriously what should have Girardi done? I'm telling you I don't think there is a guy in our bullpen that can stop this. If German or Nolasco went in last night and blew it, you would be blaming Girardi for not putting in Josh Johnson.
  21. Totally agree. Especially about Uggla. But what about Miguel Olivo? He's batting a respectable .286, 3 homers, and 7 rbis. He's made a couple of boneheaded plays defensively, but he's also shown promise in getting that quick throw to second.
  22. I just love the style of hats produced by Twins Enterprises. The franchise line is my absolute favorite. Just a solid faded hat with the logo. Then "Marlins" in small script on the back. It's my lucky hat. But I've emailed them in attempts to get a teal version of it which they don't make.
  23. Heaven Only Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths
  24. I wish! If i lived there I'd be there almost every night. I will get to see them in Tampa when they play the D.Rays. I'll be visiting my folks in Ocala around that time and I'll make the hour trip to Tampa.
  25. I'm not sure offensive production is our problem right now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.