Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

llahsram

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by llahsram

  1. yeah i'm used to grabbing that early lead now
  2. awesome! mike jacobs is still the man
  3. well... at least he's on. that may have been a strike. nevermind
  4. geez that was generous
  5. Good job Uggz!
  6. Come on Uggla!!! More of what you did last night!
  7. That curve is deadly its definitely his signature pitch
  8. strikeout... we may get out of the top of this inning with no runs
  9. don't act like you've never takin a baseball to the grill
  10. It seems to me like the coaching staff is putting a lot of stock in that ONE appearance in ST
  11. Maybe a little trouble finding the strike zone...
  12. Well I've got a six pack of Heineken here, so I'm going dutch tonight!!! Here's hoping for a great first start out of the rook from Holland!
  13. Rehab should be hisa only concern this year and nothing else Absolutely, he should not be rushed to come back at all. Honestly I really don't expect to see him until next season.
  14. Borchard sucks worse then them all!!! Yeah, but somehow Borch finds himself on base!!
  15. Welcome to the board, Yessir! My two concerns is 1) how many chances do we give Julio, and 2) will Freddi have the smarts like he did yesterday to pull Julio and put in the Gardner. I'm all about a guy getting his second chances, but I am waiting to be impressed with Jorge. Although I think he may still be able come around, at this point I would be very watchful of him. My suggestion is that we use Jorge the same way we used Matt Herges in midseason. Instead of putting him in closing roles, we put him in relief roles where we were already down. Matt actually did okay when he wasn't responsible for saves.
  16. I'm also an advocate of patience. I really think Dan is the kind of guy you just put in your lineup and let him do his thing. I firmly believe that he will come around.
  17. Good post, Bucklin! We've addressed one of our biggest spring training concerns in that we're hitting the ball well for the most part, and we're scoring runs. I'm very optimistic about this team.
  18. Dontrelle proved once again why he is in fact, the man. Getting into trouble, then getting out of it. He shows a lot of heart out there. Yeah Alejandro made that fielding error (as costly as it was), but he is a rookie... and offensively he's certainly an upgrade than what we had last year. I like him. I like him more when he's on base! Uggla... man you gotta snap out of it. I don't know what his problem is, but I think with him you leave him alone and he'll do his thing. As for Borchard.... just get well soon Hermida! I'm waiting to be impressed with Julio. :confused
  19. he just tried to go yard on that one
  20. MIKE! AWESOMENESS!
  21. I love Dontrelle, he would do just about anything to help his team win. He's an all out guy.
  22. Miguel is awesome
  23. another strike out! Alright, lets get those runs back!
  24. one more out dontrelle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.