Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

llahsram

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by llahsram

  1. gotta stop the bleeding now
  2. bad fielding...
  3. awesome play by Dtrain
  4. lead runner on Phillies making some noise here in the third
  5. Yeah no kidding. I hear him and I have Barry Sanders, Johnny U, or Roger Staubach in my head.
  6. Kalas: Goodbye.
  7. WOOOOOOOO! Hammer!!!
  8. Alright, now lets get some offense going on!
  9. Wow! Way to come back from being down 3-0 to punch him out!!!
  10. Damn. One left on afte 1. Come on Dontrelle, pick up where you left off! Man, he's on!
  11. Come on Mike!
  12. SB for Hanley!
  13. Uggla pops out to left.
  14. Single for Hanley!
  15. Dtrain looks good. 3 up 3 down!
  16. Oh really? I didn't catch the whole thing, I just overheard them talking about it. I think it'd be cool either way.
  17. I've only been to two Marlins games my whole life, the last being last April against the Nats and I do remember paying a lot for parking. As an outsider I have to ask, are there any other options for parking???
  18. I think there's 3 Cubs who are going to wear #42, including D.Lee. I heard some announcers talking about everybody on a ML team wearing #42 for that day.
  19. Well thank y'all for all the replies. I think its hard to find a city in the US that has good sports talk. I totally agree about Colin Cowherd (if he'd just stop worshipping USC), Dan Patrick, etc. But what about the Sid Rosenberg show? I found he had a pretty good Marlins pregame thing before the Wednesday Marlins/Nats game. He seems to interview a lot of the players which I like.
  20. I've been following Mitre since he was at Chicago... I'm not at all sold on him. Every year I fall into the trap thinking that its his breakout year. I hope he proves me wrong!
  21. Normally I would agree that in a situation like that when the closer walks to the mound then douses the outfield with gasoline and starts throwing around blue tips, yes its time to get a fresh arm in there.... but you don't pull the guy when its his first save opportunity in the third game of the year. You stick with him, and show him that you have confidence in him. If you don't give the guy a few chances to prove himself, you will never know what kind of player you have. Its a long season, and there will be other heartbreaking losses. Yesterday was not the time to pull Julio. I personally don't think that Jorge is the answer, but you gotta at least give him a chance.
  22. Jorge Julio = Matt Herges? :mischief2
  23. Hey, since I live in south Louisiana the main sports talk subjects include LSU, the Saints, and the Houston Astros. I'm looking for good am streaming that is at least halfway decent in covering the Marlins that will help get me through the daily grind at work. Right now I've been listening to 790 the ticket out of Miami. Please let me know if there are any others! Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.