Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What ever happened to these?

Featured Replies

They were fazed out about the same time as the sleeveless jersey they would were teal undershirts with. I thought the sleeveless jesrey were the Sunday ones?!

They were fazed out about the same time as the sleeveless jersey they would were teal undershirts with. I thought the sleeveless jesrey were the Sunday ones?!

Those jerseys were new in 03, we haven't worn the sleeveless ones since before then.

 

Technically, the Sunday jerseys are still on the slot for the team, but they just don't wear them anymore. I thought they were kind of cool.

Call me crazy, but I prefer these to the regular home whites...last year was the first year they weren't used since they were introduced in '03.

yeah I LOVED that jersey and clearly remember it being used in 04 but not at all in 05...I loved the Sunday Home Game concept of it too...I always called it wearing our "Sunday Best"... :thumbup

 

Now bring it back!

I thought these were real classy. It's a shame they're not used anymore.

Insiders say the players didn't like them - no idea why.

 

I have the Lowell from 2004 - hangs nicely in my den.

  • Author

I thought these were real classy. It's a shame they're not used anymore.

 

 

I agree... The Brewers are wearing "Classic Throwback" every Sunday this season... Wy dont we wear these or bring back the teal?? Man it sucks having no tradition.... That will soon change though when we get out stadium :mischief

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.