It's on you the fans now........

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

With this signing of Carlos Delgado, it's time for you the fans to hold your end of the bargain up because they went out and signed a big time free agent. You now have to go to more games and keep attendance rising. You complain about their cheapness but with poor attendance there's no reason to improve because they know no one is going to come. Those of you who bought 15 game plans, increase it to 30, to 45. Show management that you care by consistently putting 20,000 butts in the seats at least per night. I want to see attendance go up at least 50-75%.

Preaching to the choir. The people on this board are the ones that actually do go to games. you should post this on floridamarlins.com or somehting. By the way Go Eagles!!

668488[/snapback]

Exactly. Those here who can afford it have their 20. 41 or 81 game season tix already.

What needs to happen is for the bandwagon fans to committ and then have them bring the family and friends to the games.

Guest FishFanInPA

Preaching to the choir. The people on this board are the ones that actually do go to games. you should post this on floridamarlins.com or somehting. By the way Go Eagles!!

668488[/snapback]

Exactly. Those here who can afford it have their 20. 41 or 81 game season tix already.

What needs to happen is for the bandwagon fans to committ and then have them bring the family and friends to the games.

668493[/snapback]

I know...i'm not singling anyone out....I'm just urging the fans to reward management for signing Carlos.

Well I can't afford to buy any of the mini plans, but I always go to as many games as I possibly can.

And like Cangelosi said, you are preaching to the Choir. Most of us here have attended more Marlins games in a season than most people in South Florida has in the entire Marlins existence.

I cannot support the Marlins at home but when they visit DC I will help show the team that their fans are not geographically isolated.

GO FISH!!!!

668581[/snapback]

Yea if I still lived in Miami I would already have my season tix. But living in Minnesota makes that hard. I do pay for MLB Extra Innings, but I doubt the Marlins get any of that. Anyhow, I already have plans to go see them at Miller Park and Wrigley field in July. Can't wait!

Hell yeah. I live in Gainesville and a college student. Its tough to go to games at home. I went to two of the tampa bay/ FLA in tampa games. This year i will be hopefully going to at leat 2 home games and a game in Philly. If i could i would go to EVERY game. MARLINS for LIFE no matter What!!!!! IF 1998 doesn't stop me nothing will. :marlins

Well I can't afford to buy any of the mini plans, but I always go to as many games as I possibly can.

And like Cangelosi said, you are preaching to the Choir. Most of us here have attended more Marlins games in a season than most people in South Florida has in the entire Marlins existence.

668507[/snapback]

Same for me, can't afford it..but I will watch them every night on TV & go to 3-5 games as usual. Maybe 10 if I'm lucky, might win a few tix I hope.

I am going to about 10 games this season! I am also going to 5 or 6 Spring Training Games :)

Just a thought :headscratch

I wonder how many more season ticket plans they have sold since the signing of Delgado *thinks*

668731[/snapback]

Holly told me she's taking me to a marlins game :D

I am going to about 10 games this season! I am also going to 5 or 6 Spring Training Games :)

Just a thought :headscratch

I wonder how many more season ticket plans they have sold since the signing of Delgado *thinks*

668731[/snapback]

Holly told me she's taking me to a marlins game :D

668736[/snapback]

:o :panic

Guest Moneyball

I'm hoping to secure some spring training tickets pretty soon. My mom gets free tickets so we will be going to a lot of Friday games plus other games.

Those of you who bought 15 game plans, increase it to 30, to 45. Show management that you care by consistently putting 20,000 butts in the seats at least per night. I want to see attendance go up at least 50-75%.

668478[/snapback]

Give me the extra money and I'll do it..... the Marlins advertise with my mom so I get to go to atleast 10 games a season.

Those of you who bought 15 game plans, increase it to 30, to 45. Show management that you care by consistently putting 20,000 butts in the seats at least per night. I want to see attendance go up at least 50-75%.

668478[/snapback]

Give me the extra money and I'll do it..... the Marlins advertise with my mom so I get to go to atleast 10 games a season.

668939[/snapback]

We don't care how many games you go to for free via connections. Buy tickets :p

668478[/snapback]

668939[/snapback]

We don't care how many games you go to for free via connections. Buy tickets :p

668996[/snapback]

Is that so? Well what do you think the purpose of the advertising is? Instead of paying my mom cash for advertisement coupons in her magazine that gets sent to tens of thousands in south florida, they give us $1200 in tickets, so go figure

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.