Maybe it IS the high socks...

AlexGonzalez's#1Fan

Cabrera has always played better with the socks.

500335[/snapback]

He always played with the socks hiked up.

500344[/snapback]

Cabrera has played a few times with low socks before though.

500353[/snapback]

He played with the socks low last year a lot. And every time he did he struggled. When the socks came back up, he played better.

Guest marlins02

Jack said he was going to "deodorize" the clothes between games - whether that means spraying them with "Febreeze" or washing them I don't know.

501215[/snapback]

NO!! dont touch the clothing. some sacrifices are needed and smelling good at this point is a worthy sacrifice if you ask me.

For the record, Valdez did not wear high socks, talk about wanting to fit in with the new guys huh? :blink: Buuuut, if he wants to be different and can produce quality starts 90% of the time, all the power too him, just saying....

501467[/snapback]

High socks aren't very comfortable to some and the pitcher needs max comfort.

For the record, Valdez did not wear high socks, talk about wanting to fit in with the new guys huh? :blink: Buuuut, if he wants to be different and can produce quality starts 90% of the time, all the power too him, just saying....

501467[/snapback]

High socks aren't very comfortable to some and the pitcher needs max comfort.

501481[/snapback]

:mischief2

He could have just rolled them up when he came up to bat, but then again he did okay without them out and up to his knees. But Willis will have them all nice and high tomorrow. They should break out the old white vests and black undershirts. Good look. :p

Jack said he was going to "deodorize" the clothes between games - whether that means spraying them with "Febreeze" or washing them I don't know.

501215[/snapback]

NO!! dont touch the clothing. some sacrifices are needed and smelling good at this point is a worthy sacrifice if you ask me.

501224[/snapback]

They will all smell bad so it wont make a difference to them, I say keep everything as it is and try and keep this run going as long as possiable.

501215[/snapback]

501224[/snapback]

They will all smell bad so it wont make a difference to them, I say keep everything as it is and try and keep this run going as long as possiable.

501525[/snapback]

I play for the UF Ice Hockey team, and I can tell you, we don't wash our uniforms, win or lose.... ever..... due to lack of funds. Best wishes to the noses and wives and girl friends of all of the Marlins. :hat

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.