Who's going to...

I'll be at the game on August 6th.... the day after my birthday :) .

I think I might call my ticket rep and just upgrade to Founders Field for that one game since it's a special occasion, depends on availability though.

493163[/snapback]

Wow. Take lots of pictures!!!

I think I might call my ticket rep and just upgrade to Founders Field for that one game since it's a special occasion, depends on availability though.

493163[/snapback]

Wow. Take lots of pictures!!!

493197[/snapback]

If I sit there I definitely will :) .

I'm going to be going on Friday for a Juan Pierre lunch box! lol... hopefully they'll give it to me.. even though i don't think i can pass for 12 since they will only be handing it it out to the first 5,000 kids. I'll be sitting in the Fish Tank that day.

I'm also going on Saturday when i'll be sitting somewhere in the infeild box. I should be getting my tickets for that game tomorrow.

We'll be there Friday night (8/6)...kids want the giveaways....don't we'll get them.....we never do....people line up way too early for them!! We'll be in 244.

Also going Sat am....my son has a Billy's Bunch baseball clinic at PPS....interesting to see which players will be there..

493163[/snapback]

Happy Birthday!! Can you usually get Founder's tix through ticketmaster??

I might go to 1 game, not sure which

When I want to a game, the Fish Tank was in the UPPER DECK, so maybe they got the names wrong..

496542[/snapback]

Yeah: i checked on the Flamarlins website and I saw that for the Cubs game. I guess when Fish Tank runs out, they offer Upper Deck for 6 (even though its 12 normally, maybe just a few sections for 6)..