Everything posted by Vic D
-
Maybe we need the minor league game thread
We're absolutely loaded with OF talent at every level. So many possible combinations for what the future starting 3 could look like.
-
Maybe we need the minor league game thread
Yeah I'm pretty intrigued by him. I got used to him as a reliever, kinda labeled him as such in my mind. I'll deff keep an eye out every fifth game for him now. Could be a diamond in the rough future starter for the big club.
- Kyle Keller promoted
-
Kyle Keller promoted
Well I don't really think the team should or could trade him. That's just recency salt from the Gallen trade, exclusive to the trade deadline. I just think he sucks and needs to be replaced in the rotation.
-
Kyle Keller promoted
Totally get that, just think Sandy sucks. Happy Trev is gone. Capisce?
-
Kyle Keller promoted
Sandy, Sandy Alcantara? You've heard of him? Yeah he blows and as a result of this blowing, he needs to leave.
-
Kyle Keller promoted
I am pretty pumped about that. Now all I need is Sandy out of this organization. ?
- Kyle Keller promoted
-
Do we have a Top 5 Farm System Now? (Answer: Yes, top 4 to be exact!)
He was my favorite to watch while he was here. Looking forward to the return of Pablo.
-
Marlins Trade Zac Gallen for Jazz Chisholm
Out of curiosity, what do you think he's progressed at?
-
Marlins Trade Zac Gallen for Jazz Chisholm
I don't foresee it getting much better for him and his value somehow rising. At least at this point there's still a wildcard/lottery ticket angle with him probably to some clubs. Like I said, he's shown literally zero progress as a pitcher. I'm really hoping the ppl who this should matter to are noticing this.
-
Marlins Trade Zac Gallen for Jazz Chisholm
I'd be willing to bet with Sandy's "tools and potential", he'd be able to return something amiable. Maybe not quite Jazz, but a top 5ish prospect from somebody.
-
Marlins Trade Zac Gallen for Jazz Chisholm
Sandy couldn't hold Zac's fucking jizz sock bro. Sandy is a fringe reliever or a double-A starter, the sooner this team realizes that, the sooner an actual deserving arm will get his chance. Can't emphasize enough how much I wish Sandy was traded instead of Zac. The wrong guy got traded.
-
Marlins 2021???
He's been getting hit hard all year. Hard contact all over the place, that luckily for him, sometimes doesn't drop for hits. He hasn't developed a single fucking aspect of his game this season.
-
Marlins 2021???
Alcantara will be lucky to be in the pen by then. In all honesty, I'd send him to the minors for the rest of the year. He's looked fucking atrocious for the better part of the season.
-
Marlins Trade Zac Gallen for Jazz Chisholm
Well this winter
-
Marlins Trade Zac Gallen for Jazz Chisholm
Definitely recency bias with Zac pitching 2 gems in his last 2 starts. Vallimont dealt, now Gallen. I'd prob chill on the moving of pitchers now.
-
Marlins Trade Zac Gallen for Jazz Chisholm
I get that but did it have to be Gallen? Dude just went 7 innings of high quality ball 2 starts in a row. Couldn't have been another arm? I liked him more than Yams, and about on par with Caleb.
-
Marlins Trade Zac Gallen for Jazz Chisholm
Pretty speechless on this. Not a fan at all on this move. Had to be a promising Gallen?
-
7-30 Twins Cities @ Miami Marlins
Really hope we don't trade Caleb, it'll take one heckuva haul to do so I'm sure.
-
7-29 Dbacks @ Miami Marlins
Nice recovery by Caleb in this game. Way to settle down.
-
Updated Top 30 Prospects List
Lmao ?
-
Updated Top 30 Prospects List
This Remey Reed for Clinton someone to look out for?
-
Richards to pen, Hernandez back in rotation
I give him one more start, if it's another bad one, he goes back down for the rest of the season. Lopez gets his spot back. If it's good, he stays, Lopez takes Hernandez spot.
-
July 27th 2019- Desert Snakes at 1997 Florida Marlins
Disappointing from Yams..That's two straight awful starts from him.