Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vic D

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vic D

  1. We're absolutely loaded with OF talent at every level. So many possible combinations for what the future starting 3 could look like.
  2. Yeah I'm pretty intrigued by him. I got used to him as a reliever, kinda labeled him as such in my mind. I'll deff keep an eye out every fifth game for him now. Could be a diamond in the rough future starter for the big club.
  3. Yeah I do think so
  4. Well I don't really think the team should or could trade him. That's just recency salt from the Gallen trade, exclusive to the trade deadline. I just think he sucks and needs to be replaced in the rotation.
  5. Totally get that, just think Sandy sucks. Happy Trev is gone. Capisce?
  6. Sandy, Sandy Alcantara? You've heard of him? Yeah he blows and as a result of this blowing, he needs to leave.
  7. I am pretty pumped about that. Now all I need is Sandy out of this organization. ?
  8. Uuuum, okay?
  9. He was my favorite to watch while he was here. Looking forward to the return of Pablo.
  10. Out of curiosity, what do you think he's progressed at?
  11. I don't foresee it getting much better for him and his value somehow rising. At least at this point there's still a wildcard/lottery ticket angle with him probably to some clubs. Like I said, he's shown literally zero progress as a pitcher. I'm really hoping the ppl who this should matter to are noticing this.
  12. I'd be willing to bet with Sandy's "tools and potential", he'd be able to return something amiable. Maybe not quite Jazz, but a top 5ish prospect from somebody.
  13. Sandy couldn't hold Zac's fucking jizz sock bro. Sandy is a fringe reliever or a double-A starter, the sooner this team realizes that, the sooner an actual deserving arm will get his chance. Can't emphasize enough how much I wish Sandy was traded instead of Zac. The wrong guy got traded.
  14. He's been getting hit hard all year. Hard contact all over the place, that luckily for him, sometimes doesn't drop for hits. He hasn't developed a single fucking aspect of his game this season.
  15. Alcantara will be lucky to be in the pen by then. In all honesty, I'd send him to the minors for the rest of the year. He's looked fucking atrocious for the better part of the season.
  16. Definitely recency bias with Zac pitching 2 gems in his last 2 starts. Vallimont dealt, now Gallen. I'd prob chill on the moving of pitchers now.
  17. I get that but did it have to be Gallen? Dude just went 7 innings of high quality ball 2 starts in a row. Couldn't have been another arm? I liked him more than Yams, and about on par with Caleb.
  18. Pretty speechless on this. Not a fan at all on this move. Had to be a promising Gallen?
  19. Really hope we don't trade Caleb, it'll take one heckuva haul to do so I'm sure.
  20. Nice recovery by Caleb in this game. Way to settle down.
  21. This Remey Reed for Clinton someone to look out for?
  22. I give him one more start, if it's another bad one, he goes back down for the rest of the season. Lopez gets his spot back. If it's good, he stays, Lopez takes Hernandez spot.
  23. Disappointing from Yams..That's two straight awful starts from him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.