Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vic D

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vic D

  1. I'm tough on him bc I can see his potential.
  2. Just need a bad outing from Sandy tonight and we're one step closer to my ultimate dream.
  3. This might be the happiest day of my life
  4. Happy to see the Nats, Phils, and Mets way down there at 24, 25, and 26 respectively.
  5. Northern Panhandle WV born and raised, my teams are the Eagles Marlins and Hornets.
  6. I'm an Eagles fan joke's on you bro!!!
  7. Football season can't get here soon enough. What a grind this team is.
  8. Thank God for Gallen in that trade..3 scrubs and a stud. Sandy you fuckin suck bro
  9. Ok Michael Michael motorcycle
  10. No but somebody did do that before when I was a kid plz leave it alone bro
  11. I want to love him so bad though..and idk about way worse lol
  12. Alcantara has to be the worst all star in the history of every all star game ever in any sport at any level lmao
  13. Gallen further cementing himself above Sandy and Richards with tonight's solid outing against a WS contender at their park. Smith-Yamamoto-Gallen-?-?
  14. Yeah I was just pissed cuz he kinda sucks, need to lower my expectations and accept him for what he is, a 4.1-4.4 ERA arm.
  15. Uh yeah, Trevor can kick rocks. I really hope we trade him, more than ananybody.
  16. Need to give all these guys the rest of the season to really figure out what our rotation will be going forward. For me, the only two I definitely think stick for next year and beyond are Smith and Yamamoto. I think Lopez can be a solid #3, just needs to stay healthy. Once healthy, I think he really blossoms. I can't help but doubt Sandy and Trevor, both are just too contactable for my liking. Can survive with them at #4 and #5, respectively, with a better offense. Then there's Gallen, who I think they'll give every chance to solidify a permanent rotation spot.
  17. Sick of trying to convince myself that this rotation is better than it actually is.
  18. Feel like Smith and Yamamoto are so far ahead of all of our other pitchers. Richards Lopez and Sandy are all in the same tier for me. I want Alcantara to be good, like so bad. But he's just not. And honestly idk how much more he's gonna mature as a pitcher. Kind of think he is what he is at this point. Not sure I see him as a long term rotation piece. He's too easy to make contact with.
  19. You don't like Holloway? If we could somehow eventually have Ureña Richards and Hernandez coming out of our pen that'd be dope lol
  20. Really excited to see what this second half brings for all of our starters, lots of sampling for evaluation left. You're ultimately right, patience is key.
  21. I'd do that trade in a heartbeat, I'd be content with the low end top 100 guy. Especially if it was a bat. Ureña and Richards are the first two voted off of my island once Cabrera, Garrett, Rodgers, Holloway, Sixto etc are ready. I could be jumping the gun on Richards and cheating his development, but I feel he's pretty topped out. His place in the rotation is written in sand.
  22. I think Alcantara has a way higher ceiling and growth potential than Richards. I think he only gets better from here tbh. He has something that Richards doesn't, and that's pedigree and a power arm. Ureña and Richards are both expendable in my eyes.
  23. 5 more years of club control and that enticing changeup has no value? I agree with your other statement though, I think he's a mid 4 ERA guy. Would prob start Hernandez over him tbh.
  24. Shop Richards, guy can't go 6 consistently to save his life. Sick of these 4-5 inning starts with 4 ER. Give me a rotation of Smith-Alcantara-Yamamoto-Lopez when healthy-Gallen. Hernandez, and Ureña when he comes back, to the pen and ready for spot starts and long relief.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.