Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MasterChief

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MasterChief

  1. I was really looking forward to seeing Alexander but after seeing the horrific reviews it got I decided it wasnt worth it. 622649[/snapback] You didn't decide not to, you just had nobody to go with. :plain
  2. hitz me up wit an invite : dolfan443
  3. shut the fcuk up so u guys are telling me that you wont take the best pitcher in baseball to play with us. Just think about the rotation Pedro Beckett Willis Burnett WHo needs a bullpen with that starting rotation 615933[/snapback] how many of them went 7 innings consistently last year? Pedro loses it after 100 pitches, who knows what you can expect from beckett (injuries) and burnett (elbow). And while willis has some great outings, he also has some where he's yanked after 4 innings. Lots of upside, but we still need a bullpen.
  4. dolfan443
  5. ill propose to my boo at the restaurant where we had our first date now thats romantic... bitch 609956[/snapback] So at BK. 610240[/snapback] that was a good attempt at a burn.... but you failed.... at life 610252[/snapback] 610306[/snapback] I don't think he knows that he accurately described you.
  6. I told Beinfest that Beckett and LeeAnn were very open to the press on their escapades....here is yet another article by them on the same topic. 609852[/snapback] I'm sure they're all listening.. :whistle 609863[/snapback] I'm sure if Beinfest could, he'd be doing the same thing beckett is. :hat 609877[/snapback] Cape is talking about me. Dum dums. And yes MasterChief, I'd be having just as much fun as Beckett is right now with Leann. 610256[/snapback]
  7. I told Beinfest that Beckett and LeeAnn were very open to the press on their escapades....here is yet another article by them on the same topic. 609852[/snapback] I'm sure they're all listening.. :whistle 609863[/snapback] I'm sure if Beinfest could, he'd be doing the same thing beckett is. :hat
  8. Feliz Cumplea?os
  9. I'm sure the sex is causing the blisters :whistle plus, I'm sure it improves his stamina :shifty
  10. Happy B-Day Admin!!!
  11. I was born in New York. The furthest i've ever been from home is Spain or Norway. My Nickname is Santy. I am a huge Marlin fan. I am a democrat. I spend money on useless stuff constantly. My father cuts people for a living. I like this really hawt girl from school. I'd love to go back and live in NY after College. I love Ben Sherman.
  12. No-win moral dilemmas are at the crux of Saw (well, that and a lot of yucky gore). By comparison, Lions Gate's decision to sequelize the horror film was a breeze. The low-budget indie flick made a scary amount of money. A day after Saw wrapped up its debut weekend with $18.3 million, Lions Gate and the film's producers announced plans for Saw 2. The new movie has been penciled in for a Halloween 2005 release. In a statement Monday, Lions Gate president Tom Oretenberg said Saw's opening weekend "exceeded all our expectations." The movie, made for under $10 million by first-time director James Wan and cowriter/costar Leigh Wannell, placed third behind fellow horror hit The Grudge ($21.8 million) and the Ray Charles biopic Ray ($20 million). On Halloween Sunday, no film made more money than Saw--$5.4 million, per BoxOfficeMojo.com. Its three-day, per-screen-average of $7,895 was the second highest among the weekend's top 10 movies, behind Ray's $9,989. Word is Saw 2 talks were underway even before the weekend. Wan and Wannell are expected to be involved in the sequel, although their roles have yet to be announced. Also to be determined: Who among Saw's stars--the surviving ones, anyway--will be back for more twisted fun and games? Saw, a hit at last January's Sundance Film Festival, stars Danny Glover and Ken Leung as cops after a moralistic, if sadistic serial killer known as Jigsaw. Cary Elwes appears as one of Mr. Saw's do-or-die playthings.
  13. What is this "Halo" you speak of? 605988[/snapback] A gay porno. 605990[/snapback] exactly.in this episode masterchief gives it to cortana back door style.... 605991[/snapback]
  14. Smart move. They've been talking about doing this for some time now
  15. I'd love to go back to Manhattan. But overall i'd just love to go back to NY
  16. New York City, New York
  17. Just Reported by ESPNews as well. Great to have mikey here for the long term.
  18. That's Great, Congrats to the both of you!
  19. This is just in. The boy who Kamal was pursuing has been revealed and its none other than resident Beastie Boi. He obviously wanted some cushion for the pushing. 601115[/snapback] I can see why Bill would want him.... He's so studly... :plain
  20. Enjoy it Cape, Happy b-day
  21. Feliz Cumplea?os

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.