Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hotcorner Gets Hitched

Featured Replies

Awwww skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet

 

:mischief :thumbup

Congrats! I remember when you proposed and you posted it on the boards. :)

 

Your new wife is very pretty. :thumbup

What a good looking couple!

 

BIG Congratulations on your marriage! I wish you well. :)

Congratulations

  • Author

thanks for all the kind words gang......

 

Should've had a big marlinsbaseball.com section at the wedding ceremony, but I know what a bunch of rowdy drunks you all can be, & I just didn't have enough security there for when the fights start to break out over "clutch hitting is a myth" and whether Alex Gonzalez sucks or not.

 

:shifty

thanks for all the kind words gang......

 

Should've had a big marlinsbaseball.com section at the wedding ceremony, but I know what a bunch of rowdy drunks you all can be, & I just didn't have enough security there for when the fights start to break out over "clutch hitting is a myth" and whether Alex Gonzalez sucks or not.

 

:shifty

603580[/snapback]

 

:lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.