Everything posted by MasterChief
-
National Treasure on Top Again, Alexander Flops
I was really looking forward to seeing Alexander but after seeing the horrific reviews it got I decided it wasnt worth it. 622649[/snapback] You didn't decide not to, you just had nobody to go with. :plain
-
Chat Tonight!!!
hitz me up wit an invite : dolfan443
-
PEDRO is interested in the Marlins
shut the fcuk up so u guys are telling me that you wont take the best pitcher in baseball to play with us. Just think about the rotation Pedro Beckett Willis Burnett WHo needs a bullpen with that starting rotation 615933[/snapback] how many of them went 7 innings consistently last year? Pedro loses it after 100 pitches, who knows what you can expect from beckett (injuries) and burnett (elbow). And while willis has some great outings, he also has some where he's yanked after 4 innings. Lots of upside, but we still need a bullpen.
- Chat Tonight!!!
-
Want Len Kasper to stay? Say so here
Stay Len. We wuv you.
-
How would you like...
ill propose to my boo at the restaurant where we had our first date now thats romantic... bitch 609956[/snapback] So at BK. 610240[/snapback] that was a good attempt at a burn.... but you failed.... at life 610252[/snapback] 610306[/snapback] I don't think he knows that he accurately described you.
-
Leeann Tweeden unplugged! WOW
I told Beinfest that Beckett and LeeAnn were very open to the press on their escapades....here is yet another article by them on the same topic. 609852[/snapback] I'm sure they're all listening.. :whistle 609863[/snapback] I'm sure if Beinfest could, he'd be doing the same thing beckett is. :hat 609877[/snapback] Cape is talking about me. Dum dums. And yes MasterChief, I'd be having just as much fun as Beckett is right now with Leann. 610256[/snapback]
-
Leeann Tweeden unplugged! WOW
I told Beinfest that Beckett and LeeAnn were very open to the press on their escapades....here is yet another article by them on the same topic. 609852[/snapback] I'm sure they're all listening.. :whistle 609863[/snapback] I'm sure if Beinfest could, he'd be doing the same thing beckett is. :hat
-
Happy Birthday RossInfoMan!
Feliz Cumplea?os
-
Leeann Tweeden unplugged! WOW
I'm sure the sex is causing the blisters :whistle plus, I'm sure it improves his stamina :shifty
-
Happy Birthday Admin!
Happy B-Day Admin!!!
-
Facts about yourself
I was born in New York. The furthest i've ever been from home is Spain or Norway. My Nickname is Santy. I am a huge Marlin fan. I am a democrat. I spend money on useless stuff constantly. My father cuts people for a living. I like this really hawt girl from school. I'd love to go back and live in NY after College. I love Ben Sherman.
-
Saw 2 in theatres Halloween 2005
No-win moral dilemmas are at the crux of Saw (well, that and a lot of yucky gore). By comparison, Lions Gate's decision to sequelize the horror film was a breeze. The low-budget indie flick made a scary amount of money. A day after Saw wrapped up its debut weekend with $18.3 million, Lions Gate and the film's producers announced plans for Saw 2. The new movie has been penciled in for a Halloween 2005 release. In a statement Monday, Lions Gate president Tom Oretenberg said Saw's opening weekend "exceeded all our expectations." The movie, made for under $10 million by first-time director James Wan and cowriter/costar Leigh Wannell, placed third behind fellow horror hit The Grudge ($21.8 million) and the Ray Charles biopic Ray ($20 million). On Halloween Sunday, no film made more money than Saw--$5.4 million, per BoxOfficeMojo.com. Its three-day, per-screen-average of $7,895 was the second highest among the weekend's top 10 movies, behind Ray's $9,989. Word is Saw 2 talks were underway even before the weekend. Wan and Wannell are expected to be involved in the sequel, although their roles have yet to be announced. Also to be determined: Who among Saw's stars--the surviving ones, anyway--will be back for more twisted fun and games? Saw, a hit at last January's Sundance Film Festival, stars Danny Glover and Ken Leung as cops after a moralistic, if sadistic serial killer known as Jigsaw. Cary Elwes appears as one of Mr. Saw's do-or-die playthings.
-
8 days.......
What is this "Halo" you speak of? 605988[/snapback] A gay porno. 605990[/snapback] exactly.in this episode masterchief gives it to cortana back door style.... 605991[/snapback]
-
Yankees to build $700 million stadium
Smart move. They've been talking about doing this for some time now
- Happy Birthday!
-
If you could live in any other state...
I'd love to go back to Manhattan. But overall i'd just love to go back to NY
-
What city were you born in?
New York City, New York
-
Lowell guaranteed 3 years by Marlins
Just Reported by ESPNews as well. Great to have mikey here for the long term.
-
Hotcorner Gets Hitched
That's Great, Congrats to the both of you!
-
Bill Kamal busted trying to bone an underage boy
This is just in. The boy who Kamal was pursuing has been revealed and its none other than resident Beastie Boi. He obviously wanted some cushion for the pushing. 601115[/snapback] I can see why Bill would want him.... He's so studly... :plain
-
happy b-day Cape
Enjoy it Cape, Happy b-day
- Happy Birthday
-
guess the world series MVP
Edgar Renteria
-
Happy Birthday Marlins02 and RippyO
Happy B-Day doods!