Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fugetaboutit

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fugetaboutit

  1. decent team, but I think that OF is gonna haunt you all year...I would do that trade for Morneau yesterday, but you still have more work to do...Pitching staff is nice but you could really use Nathan...Piazza is a top 5 catcher this year since he is DHing in Oakland...
  2. id take Batista and Lilly for Burnett anyday of the week
  3. I never offered you Zambrano for Schmitty and some advise for your team...DROP EVERYBODY
  4. personally, I see a huge year for Gonzalez...I think he hits .280, 25 HR's and close to 100 RBI's...I have no statistical evidence for this, but it is just a gut feeling...
  5. trust me, we want nothing to do with Alex Sanchez...he never walks, gets caught stealing half the time, has a crap OBP and he is horrible in the field...id be suprised if ANYBODY gave him a starting job...
  6. you have to go with Beltran...he has more stolen base potential and power potential...two of the toughest categories to find...
  7. I like the trade for you...Weaver pitches in a great park. He is not spectacular, but he is solid, will eat innings and get decent K numbers. Davis CAN be good, but that team will limit his win total. Marte is not a bad throw in to throw some innings on your squad. Pull the Trigger.
  8. too many...the standard most people use is 5x5...all those stat categories are ridiculous... Hitting - Runs, HR's, RBI's, Stolen Bases and Batting Average Pitching - Wins, Saves, Strikeouts, ERA and WHIP
  9. id rather have a root canal than listen to reggaeton for 5 minutes...
  10. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife Smif N Wessun - Da Shinin O.C. - Jewelz Gangstarr - Moment of Truth

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.