Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

knglover

VIP
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by knglover

  1. I have one but unfortunately it shows right into Loria's office and in there is a much smaller desk for Samson and they are both in there eating babies. Its a shame too, such a good picture otherwise.
  2. NO WAY! How else is Admin going to be able to fund his Hooker and Cocaine habits! Man o Man, everyone knows Admin loves him some hookers and blow!
  3. Also, he is the nicest Mets fan I know.
  4. Don't know about his 6 incher but he is getting free foot longs in the pen now! Blatant Stereotypes FTW!
  5. I love @Admin because its refreshing to see something associated with the Miami Marlins run even slightly better than a whore house owned by Helen Keller.
  6. Couldn't have said it better. But I guess it's ok we traded for the pitching whisperer.
  7. No. I think my point was misguided due to my frustration. What I meant was that it's just another instance of cheapskatery. Last year it was Scherzer with a huge deal. This year it has to be assumed that they are willing to sign heyward to a huge deal. They have already signed or acquired 3 decent bullpen arms and the front office is left to pick the scraps and expected to be happy about it. It just sucks. Sorry I am being a bit of a hitch. I am fighting the flu and I feel like it's winning.
  8. So is everyone gone from Nashville by now or is there anything else going on?
  9. I have a new reason...Nats going hard after Jason Heyward. I dont care about him much as a player but ANOTHER 100 million+ contract by the nats. Really sick of this to be honest. He doesnt truly care about compete. ugh sorry. I honestly just got a sick feeling in my stomach when Heyman announced the nats as the mystery team.
  10. Well there goes all the infield depth this team has!
  11. He's like herpes. You never ever really get rid of it. He will be back!
  12. They certainly don't have enough after the Miller deal do they?
  13. I totally believe he is getting dealt tonight. Just a gut feeling. Too quiet today and the Dodgers have to do something.
  14. Calm before the storm perhaps?
  15. Admin, are you starting to feel like this might happen? I trust your instincts more than anyone here.
  16. I am sooo good at reading between the lines.
  17. As @Admin said earlier, don't assume this is all we do. I know he isn't Jose but I believe there is a Cueto deal coming. Remember this also. If the Jose trade happens it frees up cash they were budgeting for his possible extension.
  18. Nick Piecoro of the Arizona Republic says the Braves will receive Ender Inciarte, Aaron Blair and Dansby Swanson in return, which is a heck of a haul. Miller got a bit lucky with the home run ball in 2015, helping him to a career-low 3.02 ERA, but he also induced more grounders and upped his strikeout rate a bit after it dragged in 2014. He should fit in well in a revamped Arizona rotation. Holy Shit! That is a massive return. You have to believe Friedman has to counter punch at some point.
  19. Thats really funny!
  20. Is it just me or have things got really really quiet over the last hour and a half?
  21. For every one example that you provide to prove your point, people on here could provide 10 examples to prove your insane!
  22. What were you doing INSIDE Jose?!?! That's sick man! Go to church! (What number was on his back?)
  23. Nope because its either Scott Kazmir, Johnny Cueto, or Kenta Maeda's agent who we meeting with isn't it?
  24. I am going to bet his initials are SK or JC
  25. Yeah. It was a response to olney's 40% quote.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.