Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

knglover

VIP
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by knglover

  1. Rosenthal just said that aquiring Beltran makes trading Gallo to Brewer's for Lucroy easier. Can you imagine if Texas trades for Lucroy and the Bruce deal falls through. Mets fans must be shitting their pants right now! P.s. Where did @Admin go?
  2. I would do that deal except Pineda instead of Nova and as incentive to the Yankees we could cover part of Arod's contract.
  3. Beltran to Rangers for Prospects...
  4. This conversation just turned real sexy! Tell me more!
  5. Nice! Flip Castillo for hellickson and find a Loogy and call it a day!
  6. Confirmed? I hope so. That is a big bullet back in our gun!
  7. I think thats what is being implied.
  8. This will be fascinating in terms of how teams value perceived talent (Cashner) vs. years of control (Rea). I am guessing the return will be larger than people will guess. Meaning the years of control of Rea will be more valuable than Cashners talent.
  9. WOW! Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m1 minute ago Not yet sure how reworked #Marlins-#Padres deal will look. Told that MIA is “trading” Rea back to SD, keeping Cashner.
  10. Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan 2m2 minutes ago Jeff Passan Retweeted Ken Rosenthal Marlins were absolutely livid. Felt like they'd been dealt damaged goods. Apparently there will be recourse for it.
  11. Source: #Marlins sending Rea back to #Padres but keeping Cashner. Rea left first start with MIA due to elbow injury. Ken Rosenthal via twitter
  12. This statement implies that they haven't been working on other stuff this entire time. I think you might be wrong but we shall see. Loria has always at least attempted to better the team at the deadline and I can't imagine he wouldn't this time as well. As much shit as people give him he goes for it when the team deserves it.
  13. I think that's his wife.
  14. I know the Ian Kennedy contract is a horrific contract but I wonder what it would take for KC to pay half of it and make a package of him and Volquez. If they paid half of Kennedy's contract it would be easier to swallow and essentially be a 4/30 deal and Volquez has a 10 million dollar option for next year. Assuming some combo of Chen and Rea are destined for TJ surgery it may be worth it at this point.
  15. ...and it gives me hemorrhoids?
  16. What the fuck was that throw? Jesus Christ Batman!
  17. Quoting myself here but the gapping hole in the bullpen isn't Dunn either.
  18. Guys I don't like the Phelps starting talk. Wouldn't that leave a gapping hole in the bullpen. Let's not rob Peter to pay Paul.
  19. And virgins with zero chance of that changing? Sorry couldn't resist.
  20. I think I would be inclined to see what Pineda and CC would cost. I would ask for the 5 million for his buyout for next year and that was it.
  21. No. What was witnessed tonight was what happens when two black holes merge!
  22. You know, the other day during the 12 o'clock camper game broadcast Leiter and Rich were talking about today being switched to FS1 and Leiter said something like 'that's awesome that you can find a table somewhere and watch that game as a fan now' . There was an awkward silence and Rich said something that I can't exactly remember back that was uncomfortable. I think he was a tad jealous that he didn't get play by play on the big broadcast but Preston got to do color. Anyone rematch that the other day?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.