Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

knglover

VIP
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by knglover

  1. At this point, I don't want him to sign. Ziegler, Koji, and AJ make up a potent pen and cost less than Kenley or Chapman would cost. I appreciate that they had a plan and it may not work out. I think at this point you just sign guys that you hope can maximize their time here and look to trade at the deadline. This team isn't a Closer away from contention so the only thing to do is look at who is untouchable and build up a base of guys that you can maximize a return to build up the farm system later on down the road.
  2. They better be considering what Eaton just got the Sox. Jebus Christo!
  3. Polly, with all due respect, I think they are extremely comparable in terms of Defense at 1b.
  4. Thats legit LMAO! Incredibly insensitive but LOL!
  5. Is there any realistic way to acquire Abreu and Quintana from the Sox? I would assume Bour, Ozuna, Ramos, top prospects like Castillo, Jarlin, and/or Brian Anderson wouldn't be enough. Ramos also doesnt help them with a rebuild much unless they flip him at the deadline later on. Just pie in the sky hoping I suppose.
  6. I can't argue that he doesn't want to win but at this point and for the better part of his ownership he has wanted to make money ALOT more.
  7. Having only two examples of arguable success in 14 years is the point that some people are taking issues with. I think it is a well known and not very contentious idea that Loria deserves extremely liltle, if any, credit for the World Series Title in 2003. That was Dombrowski's team.
  8. Yeah, they have a ton of lefties on that team now.
  9. I sincerely hope he was being sarcastic Mike.
  10. I am guessing the Sale trade makes Clay Buchholz available.
  11. Yeah definitely. Pure speculation but anyone else listen Sampson on the Radio this morning on MLB Network? He said that he was on the phone discussing "potential additions and subtractions to the team with him" and that got me thinking. If they were discussing potential subtractions, who would they give Giancarlo a courtesy call first before a move was made and all i could think of was Ramos. so maybe, i dunno. Message me how you can play The Show on Xbox one please?
  12. You arent playing The Show on one of those systems.
  13. Shhhh let's not give Hill's secret source of baseball knowledge away...
  14. Did you guys see the haul that Milwaukee got for Tyler Thornburg? This is why I think the Marlins are trying to build a "Super Pen" these relievers are some of the most valuable guys in the game now. Sign them all and if it doesnt work out you can restock your farm pretty fast. I hate to say it but I like the potential strategy here.
  15. There is no way he would want to be a platoon player. He deserves to be an everyday player. I am warming to the idea to keeping an eye on Mark Trumbo more than Edwin at this point. I would be all over the idea of either guy if they were lefty hitters. This team needs a Lefty bat that can hit 25-30 HRs regularly. Maybe Yelich can be that guy but I would rather him hit .325 and win gold gloves.
  16. Yeah he sure would look good in a Blue Jays uniform now had he not demanded that NTC.
  17. But they can cook the shit out of some fuggin meatballs!
  18. Actually, I will have to look for the link but I read about an hour ago that there was a rumored trade being discussed between KC and StL that involved: StL gets Lorenzo Cain or Jarrod Dyson and Wade Davis KC gets Wong and prospects Edit: Found it!
  19. I would think that if Mark Trumbo finds his way onto the team it would be to play LF with it understood that Ozuna is on his way out. Edit: I guess he would be a good 1B, he only has 22 errors in 3000 innings at 1B
  20. :SlowClap :SlowClap :SlowClap :SlowClap :SlowClap
  21. God god, @Adminplease invent the Forum Sarcasm button!
  22. I could have swore Taiwan was in South Korea. Stupid American Education System!
  23. My mistake if he has said that but I don't recollect him officially retiring. And I am in no way advocating for him to sign with the Marlins but it would certainly be such a Jeffery move.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.