Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

knglover

VIP
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by knglover

  1. Hi guys! Been a while since I last posted but I tend to disagree that they would be shooting themselves in the foot here. Wouldn't it make sense to publicly state that you want to move Ozuna and feign lack of desire to deal Yelich in hopes that some team goes over the top and offers the moon for Yelich? Then the "consolation" prize of Ozuna is there to still get a boatload for. Just a thought but its good to be back.
  2. you are becoming your own farce.
  3. Every time I see a new post in this thread my hopes are raised that there is a blurb about there being mutual interest from a reliable source. however, my hopes are always quickly dashed.
  4. but isn't a Puerto Rican just a Mexican surrounded by water on all sides?
  5. they're all the same am I right?
  6. This is what I picture when @taiwanmarlin reads a post like this or when the team loses out on a FA.
  7. with it assumed we would sign EE or Trumbo?
  8. Has Publix Park been suggested?
  9. Without doing the research, blowing 1 out of every 6 save chances isn't very good in my opinion.
  10. I really hope they eat a ton of money on Santana's deal if we trade them Dietrich. I dont know if that is even enough to part with him.
  11. Not sure that's how it works...
  12. Too bad you aren't still fat because there is one hell of a Buddha joke going to waste right now!
  13. I think his number would be 316 or better yet, 07 because that's the only day his pops could come watch him play.
  14. After he smacked both of you and pushed your dad out the window?
  15. I have a great idea! Let's sign Cespedes and Jansen. Just throwing that out there. What do you guys think?
  16. @taiwanmarlin has resorted to talking to himself at night while we sleep. I think you need another hobby my friend.
  17. This question implies that I know what the fuck is going on right now.
  18. I love milk...It blows my mind but after about 20 mins after I drink it it blows my butthole out.
  19. All @Admin has to do to introduce you to his best gal is make a fist!
  20. Sampson emailed him and told him to say this. This is what lil' Davie tells Daddy Jeffey too from his bouncy chair.
  21. My wife decided that tonight was the night that I had to put the xmas lights up, so while smoking a nice Rocky Patel Vintage 1990, I had an epiphany. The very best way stay competitive and rebuild the system is to this. Trade Bour and Ozuna for prospects. Obviously Ozuna is going to bring in more in terms of talent but Bour has some value. After that, sign EE and Trumbo to 1 year pillow deals so they can hit the market next year. If we are out of it at the deadline, which with this pitching staff is a probability, you deal for prospects. Play EE at 1st and Trumbo in LF (only 4 errors in 1000+ innings in LF). If EE gets hurt, Trumbo slides over the 1b and Ichiro plays OF. I know its pretty unlikely but I think it kills 2 birds with one stone. I guess the only drawback is the loss of the Draft pick this year but you may make that up and more if you trade them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.