Feliz and Ziegler? Maybe?

Admin

How's he right? It doesn't say Marlins Sign Feliz and Ziegler. The title says Feliz and Ziegler and the thread is about Feliz and Ziegler. What's the problem?

Please, SilverBullet1929, reference this post here.

Everything I do is a problem here!

This is a problem, Admin. You know why.

Yeah you take one before every Netflix show. That's what Netflix and chill means right guys?

I honestly didn't know that Netflix and chill meant what it meant and, trying to be that cool funny teacher kept using it in my classroom with some 10-11 year old students and omg the look of horror on their faces when I kept referencing that phrase... their reactions started to let me know something was wrong and it took a kid insisting I Google the term for me to realize what was up. It was hilarious but awkward. It just cracks me up because I wasn't even kidding, I really had no clue and for once I was literally that out of touch teacher that tries to be cool and ruins it.

LOL. Ziegler is 100% not coming here. He wants to play for a contender. Rotoworld reports....  Ziegler has drawn interest from 10 teams, nine of which made the playoffs in 2016. Miami is the one non playoff team known to be intrigued.

Feliz is a much more realistic option. He's Dominican; he most likely would like to live in Miami.