Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

knglover

VIP
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by knglover

  1. Which probably means 27!
  2. I say sign him to a heavily incentive laden deal with an option for 24, guarantee the CP spot for at least the first month or two and let him prove it.
  3. I came up with this in the understanding that Pablo is headed to Minnesota. My thought process is: 1. Berry is interchangeable with Salas in the deal so let them pick. 2. DLC is way overvalued and Cabrera is undervalued in this machine for some reason. They pretty much balance IMO. 3. Oviedo is a #5 Sp and who knows, maybe Mel can work his magic. 4. With Pablo, Cabrera, and Roger's gone we need a SP back in one of the trades. 5. The comp balance pick is just a sweetener.
  4. I just threw up in my fucking mouth!
  5. The ole Hump and Dump! I APPROVE!
  6. Should anyone be concerned that @TaiwanAstros is having a conversation with himself at this point? I mean, he certainly isn't concerned with it but just checking.
  7. Lets hold up a second! Remember he is talking to us from the future. Perhaps he knows something we don't. Nevermind, sorry for the personal attack!
  8. In Lou We Trust! E Plurbis LOUnem!
  9. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!! Correa is now signing with the Mets 12/315 Million per MLBtraderumors.com Just fucking unbelievable!
  10. Not sure I have ever seen a single emoji represent so much. This is literally worth 1000 words right here. I wouldn't blame him if he publicly voiced his frustrations. From his perspective, there isn't much more that he can do to make this club successful. Go get em Sandy!
  11. Correa to the Giants! 13/350
  12. I think the general idea with them was they were going to trade pipeline catching surplus for Starting Pitching.
  13. Honestly though, it's the Mets! They can fuck it up. they could fuck it up. They will fuck it up!
  14. I hate this this is the most rousing fucking conversation that we can have this offseason! I fucking hate both these guys! Sherman is the seemingly endless burning diarrhea that comes after a gigantic turd (Loria) that you have to push and push for until you are about to pass out. You think the relief is coming but alas, that's really only the beginning of your pain.
  15. I know the Swanson thing has been discussed but I really like the fact that he is good for 162 games a year. I think he has only missed 2 games in the last three seasons.
  16. I had a split second of optimism as I posted the Olney blip and thought of that as well....but only for a split second.
  17. Add this to the "why bother" tone being conveyed here lately: "Appearing on 95.7 The Game's Willard and Dibs, ESPN's Buster Olney said he's "definitely picking up a lot of vibes" the Yankees are "working on something big" when asked about the market for Carlos Correa." per Bleacher Report
  18. I honestly don't know the answer to that. There just comes a point where status quo isn't cutting it anymore and you have to look at the move that would hurt the least. Short of acquiring 2 or 3 offensive replacements changing the manager seems like the most logical thing.
  19. I honestly wasnt onboard with this fire Don talk until this AZ series. I do not see the team playing with passion and it doesnt look like much fun out there for them. I think it may be time to see what Rowson can do. We are just not currently a winning team and the easiest change to make right now would be at manager.
  20. And buys chapstick in bulk quantities! Heyoooo!!!!
  21. I got head in St. Louis once! Does that count as a story about Louis Head?
  22. Is this post apologizing to @SonOfJack in response to the fear that he will send Will Smith over to smack the shit out of you?
  23. Dude, leave please! Couldn't agree more!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.