December 29, 20223 yr I mean, I guess it doesn’t matter really, but Jean Segura is gonna be the every day 3B or what exactly is the plan? Is there a plan?
December 29, 20223 yr Author 6 minutes ago, The_Punisher said: Source?? Or just Twitter? Twitter is the home of pretty much all sources now.
December 29, 20223 yr Author Just now, SilverBullet said: What the fuck do we talk about on here now???? Boobs?
December 29, 20223 yr But honestly, and obviously. If this is it then it's pointless. If this is the first chip to fall in a group of moves then we're on to something. I say still need 2 more bats and a closer to make any difference in 2023. Nice to see them get at least one free agent bat though as it would be hard to get all three bat upgrades through trades alone. So one in free agency, one in a trade, and we'll figure out the third bat after that. Fair start.
December 29, 20223 yr 2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: What the fuck do we talk about on here now???? I like this signing but let’s not act like this changes much.
December 29, 20223 yr Just now, SonOfJack said: I like this signing but let’s not act like this changes much. Pray that it's not the last move.
December 29, 20223 yr Its ironic.... Marlins talk about defense like its a real thing... And then they do this signing...
December 29, 20223 yr Just now, Das Texan said: Its ironic.... Marlins talk about defense like its a real thing... And then they do this signing... As the free agent pool dwindles the standards start to lower.
December 29, 20223 yr Jean Segura looks almost identical to my cousin Ivan so I gave Kim my approval to proceed with this signing.
December 29, 20223 yr At this point I’m ok with this. Still want Longoria lol Edited December 29, 20223 yr by marlinsmaniac
December 29, 20223 yr 13 minutes ago, Das Texan said: Its ironic.... Marlins talk about defense like its a real thing... And then they do this signing... ?
December 29, 20223 yr 21 minutes ago, Das Texan said: Its ironic.... Marlins talk about defense like its a real thing... And then they do this signing... Segura is avg to above avg defender m8. good signing
December 29, 20223 yr 15 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Trade Rojas, move Jazz to short, Segura full time at 2B. Co-sign
December 29, 20223 yr 31 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Jean Segura looks almost identical to my cousin Ivan so I gave Kim my approval to proceed with this signing. You’re Dominican? I always figured you were an Andy Bernard looking dude lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.