Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

knglover

VIP
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by knglover

  1. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  2. Get yourself a good VPN and put your location to another city where your able to watch MLB TV. I do this when the Marlins are in DC. I live in Northern VA and FP Santangelo (thank god he is gone) might be the WORST broadcaster in MLB history. I put vpn in St. Louis so I am able to watch the Marlins broadcast.
  3. That NG still hasn't given us our desperately needed happy ending! Edit: Oh FFS! That was not intentional....or was it!
  4. Gonna watch Brewers/Cubs because its the first one of the day. Then switching to Pirates/Cardinals to see our future Centerfielder in action. Then Flipping between the NL east team games between taking my daughter to Girls Scouts. Then the one I am really excited to watch is the Astros/Angels because both teams I think are gonna be fighting for the division all season. I am currently watching the Masters. This is my happy day!
  5. Just so everyone is aware, I went onto the show last night and selected Reynolds as my trade target and let the comp suggest a trade. When you do this you have three options for what types of players to offer. They are MLB players, Prospects, and All. I tried prospects 1st and there were no plausible trades the Pirates would accept. I selected All next and happily traded Elieser Hernandez, Garrett Cooper, and Floro for Reynolds and never looked back. You all are welcome, I have brought our CF of the future for cheap!
  6. I am a fan of baseball but definitely not a fan of stepping in San Fran hobo sidewalk poop.
  7. I looked again and if it got him in the arm it looked like upper back of the arm. Didnt look anywhere near his forearm. Either way, looked painful!
  8. Definitely remember that 3 error game! I dont think I have ever seen a player love looking so lost in a game before.
  9. Yes please! Go get him!
  10. FFS! could you guys imagine how bad this team would be if we had Jesus Aguilar in CF. I would watch just for the highlight reel bloopers. Guy would have a coronary by the 2nd inning running gappers down!
  11. Did it fall off? If it didn't, karma missed and is still hunting you! #beveryquietimhuntinassholes #ILOATHEAPRIL1ST
  12. You suck!
  13. Perhaps this but it may be a ploy by Pittsburgh to get the Marlins to bid against themselves.
  14. That Paddak trade, and by extension Loria, just keeps finding ways to come back and bite us in the ass!
  15. I definitely know why I am giving it to you. #bananahead #iknowthatidontknow
  16. I gave you a banana knowing full well that I dont know what the banana means. I am thinking, in this instance, that it is bananas how much sense your post makes!
  17. The problem is with the expansion of the playoffs, there are going to be less teams in sell mode and more in buy mode. This will cause the price tags to be even higher then. Also, hypothetically if you acquire a 5+ WAR player you could essentially be down 2.5 to 3 games less in the win column. That may make a huge difference at that point imo. If you are going to do something, now is the time to do it.
  18. I think a perfect example is what we just saw the Braves do. Once they knew Freddie wasn't going to be back, they identified (granted, it wasn't that hard) a huge hole (giggity) in the lineup. They knew that filling that gap (giggity x 2) wasn't going to be cheap but they did it with Matt Olson. That may be the difference between a "sustainable winner" and us. DO THE F#%KING TRADE!!!!
  19. I liked Rob Nen, Devon White, and Mike Lowell. I really like Pablo currently.
  20. I agree 100% but you and I both know that there have been a surplus of bad idea's on this team over the years.
  21. A BA trade always seemed inevitable to me but I also feel like the second they trade him they would regret it. He always struck me as the type that would flourish on another team.
  22. Yeah I think I have been on hiatus long enough and will be a contributing member of this calamity again! Looks like an infield pop up! Clean out his locker and cut his a$$ immediately!
  23. Snookered* (Can't believe I am coming out of lurker retirement for this post)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.