Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SilverBullet

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SilverBullet

  1. This post can read so differently out of context.
  2. If anyone here needs a shot of extra protein here and there just hit me up in my DMs.
  3. What? Where you guys getting all these random cereals from?
  4. Holy shit calling my spooning video Silver Spoons is genius! Kudos!
  5. How did you get this footage of us!?
  6. The marketing on the clubhouse hats crack me up... they're sold as authentics because players are supposed to wear these before and after games in the clubhouse so that they're visible like during press conferences and pre and post game interviews like at someone's locker... but I've never seen a single player wear them ever! It's not realistic. Pre game players wear their BP caps, post game they just take off their caps because they're about to go change, or if they even keep a cap on in a post game interview they just keep the one they left the field with. It makes no sense to leave a finished game tired and then go out of your way to grab a clean cap to wear for barely five minutes at your locker in case you get interviewed. Since they're labeled as authentics, I'd imagine every team has boxes of those dumb caps stuffed into a corner of every locker room and they've never been touched once.
  7. This reminds me of an awkward weekend I had with a few friends.
  8. yep I'm with this guy
  9. It hurts that this is even a real post but it is.
  10. Not yours. Those who make comments in hindsight as if they were facts in the past. Admins comment isn't so much that as he was more saying that now he prefers Loria over Sherman. It's when people say things like "I knew Sherman would be worse than Loria". That isn't accurate when Sherman bought the team. Find me a single person when the sale went down who actually said "Ugh I can't believe we're losing Loria for Bruce Sherman!" People already doing this with Kim vs Bendix too.
  11. I don't think this is accurate. They rebranded trying to create something new and unique when the new ballpark opened up. That failed and so the next ownership tried to distance themselves from that look and that era so they went with a new look as well. It's only been two rebrands. I don't think either was without a fair cause. With that said, if there's gonna be a third rebrand then yes they probably should go back to the original look in a more modern version. Two missed rebrands is enough.
  12. Been saying this forever. The hindsight is 20/20 comments are a joke.
  13. I'm not saying they had to change from teal but I don't think the Marlins having two major uniform and logo changes over 30 years is that big of a deal. Not every team needs to maintain their same look forever and many teams have had way more changes in that time frame. The problem is moreso that they changed from something great to something clearly downgrading and then I think the most recent change was just to stray off from the previous failure. And of course most just like the original look best so it sours people to see anything other than that look. With that said I think the lessening of the overabundance of teal from the early 90s was the right move. They were "too teal" in 93 and 94.
  14. Ah you're right. Still wondering why they went with a cap that veers so far from their other uniform options.
  15. That's barely even a throwback cap. It's a modern logo combined with retro elements. A throwback would be something they've worn in the past, this is not that.
  16. So Nike implements a rule to simply jersey and cap numbers and production which in turn should create more unified and cohesive uniform sets but then they allow BP caps that completely veer off the path that the uniform rules were now creating?
  17. That makes no sense. How weird
  18. I love this. I'll definitely be getting this.
  19. Considering it was well out there that the Marlins would consider trading Luzardo, it wouldn't shock me if literally all 29 other teams called just to see what the asking price was like. I can't imagine how many times teams touch base on trade possibilities that never actually get reported. It wouldn't be inconceivable to believe that every GM/POBO talks to every other other GM/POBO at least one time in each offseason.
  20. Weird thing to love.
  21. I didn't say anything about Miami. But I'm sure there are many fanbases that would still consistently fill their ballpark even with high player turnover.
  22. While this is true, I'd like to see this be tested with a fanbase/community that doesn't already suck. I'm just not sure St. Pete really wants to support the Rays 100%.
  23. LMAO this is actually a Spanish bad word if you say it out loud
  24. I think we could have done better than Tim Anderson but now that we've done nothing I'd rather take him than continue to do nothing. And of course, getting this late in the offseason should also mean that his price tag would drop so yeah I'd assume it's more possible now, especially with them not getting Ortiz. I guess this is one that would show us how serious Bendix is about getting a SS.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.