Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SilverBullet

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SilverBullet

  1. Yes. That seems to be exactly what happened.
  2. And I know I just referred to Twitter comments to make a point but there are so many people who read 3 twitter troll comments and then they take that to heart as if it's an opinion shared by the world.
  3. The Orioles-Brewers trade is official now that @rmc523 has posted it on MB.com.
  4. Sure. And I'm going by Twitter comments which is mostly casual/less knowledgeable fans giving knee jerk reactions. But they do generally have the same reactions.
  5. And the fact that they haven't traded him tells me they're steadfast on an overpay and aren't actually trying to get rid of him which is what most fans don't seem to understand... if true.
  6. Now I'm actually laughing thinking that Kim left because Bruce told her his new front office plan and part of it was like "...and we're gonna hire like a dozen new assistants! You'll have at least two assistants of your own and then they'll each have an assistant too! You're gonna love it!"
  7. Damn so they hired an assistant GM but didn't make him that here? What a missed opportunity to lead the league in AGMs.
  8. Annual revenue: $25.01 bil. Based in Chicago, McDonald's is one of the most successful brands in marketing history. From its modest beginnings in the 1940s as a drive-in restaurant, McDonald's has undergone several transformative eras marked by pioneering innovations, milestones, and periods of controversy.
  9. Get ready for the flood of responses thinking that moves like this mean they aren't even thinking about roster moves. Saw the same responses when the alternate jerseys were revealed lol
  10. DO THEY EVEN HAVE ENOUGH CHAIRS IN THIS FRONT OFFICE FOR ALL THE NEW HIRES??????
  11. Probably too nice of a guy for that side of the job tbh.
  12. Looking through all his replies of now Mish basically just said he knew of a significant trade that they were working on and that he guessed it or a similar trade would eventually get done, that to be patient, almost just reassuring fans that Bendix is actually working on things even if we don't see them. I appreciate him letting us know that Bendix is doing "something" but then it becomes a whole bunch of guessing and hoping and probably raising expectations too much. We would have all died at a return of Joey Ortiz for Luzardo.
  13. You know what I see as a problem with Mish too, or maybe not his problem but it becomes his problem... he's very much now about "I don't speak on just rumors anymore" but he also still engages with his followers and he'll get roped into, like a yes or no question thing, and someone will be like "Craig please tell me are they working on any trades?" and he'll be like "Yes" and then someone else will be like "am I gonna hate the trade?" and he'll be like "probably not" or something like that and then everyone lumps it all together and makes a tweet saying "Craig Mish says Marlins working on a trade that fans are gonna love". And then he falls into that hole and its not good.
  14. @Admin all I find is he responded to someone saying it would a "good" trade.
  15. I think I remember this too, or something similar, I'll check.
  16. Mish said he knew they were working on a trade, Luzardo to the Orioles is the trade he was referring too.
  17. It's exactly the type of guy they should be acquiring if they want to try and win this year. It'll be a rental but it would improve us this year and give us a chance. Somewhere I saw the Marlins projected for 81 wins, one more offensive addition could literally make a huge difference in playoffs or not.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.