Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SilverBullet

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SilverBullet

  1. I've been saying how ugly he is for months but y'all don't seem to wanna listen to me.
  2. This is like 10 years ago? This girl probably has serious back issues now lmao
  3. Nice to see they were after both and while I get a starting gig is nice to have I'm sure some would have preferred a utility role with a team that has more chances to contend than a starting spot with a team that's probably not gonna do much. I could just be underestimating the Tigers chances though.
  4. Related but unrelated, sure Bruce is being a pain by not authorizing big free agent spending but I feel very confident that this lack of offseason moves was more about Bendix taking his time and not about Bruce saying don't sign anyone. Wouldn't shock me if Bruce hit up Peter a few times and was like "hey, you know I'm allowing you to sign people right?"
  5. No one else sad that we can no longer say the Marlins didn't sign an MLB free agent this offseason?
  6. Right. But also more expensive and so the Marlins chose the better player even though he would have been double the cost.
  7. Kim would have gotten both.
  8. TA apparently had offers from the Giants and Angels as well.
  9. Marlins giving $5 million to Anderson when they could have gone for Rosario who signed for $1.5 million sure goes against the Marlins are cheap narrative.
  10. It's the end of an era, bittersweet.
  11. It's both amazing yet awfully sad that the story of our spring training so far is that Sixto Sanchez is still able to throw a decent pitch.
  12. It was one article lol it was very detailed.
  13. MLB.com has an article up with the people behind the jerseys explaining how they got to these new uniform designs and the long process it was and their reasoning for the changes and how good these things are and basically defending themselves in the courtroom so to speak. It would be an interesting article in a vacuum but coming out days after all this backlash completely makes it look like a defensive tactic. It even says they've been working on these since 2018 with the players and the union and that nobody had ever complained until now.
  14. Lmaooooo ::rushes to find Tanner Scott's photo day pics:::
  15. Sixto looks like a school security guard 🤣
  16. Lmao why they even trying at this point? There's no way he's not released by April right?
  17. No it was honestly more than that. It's not just having sex on camera. Also stuff about so many production companies being total shit and making it difficult for them like literally not letting them stop to eat and stuff like that. I think the article was more about how a lot more companies are starting to improve and be more professional and easy to work with.
  18. Lmaooooo I opened the MLB app and there's an article about the Marlins wanting to have a great season and look at the pic of Sherman accompanied with it like he's saying are you sure about that? I legit lol'd
  19. True story I don't know where but I actually read an article a while back with one of them describing how awful a work day can be for them.
  20. And he's been a massive disappointment and a joke since signing with the Angels. The last thing that guy should be saying publicly is that this isn't his priority because he's done zero to make the Angels fans believe he even wants to help them win. Even if it's fake media talk he's the number one guy who should be out there saying "I'm ready to give it 110% this season!"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.