Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mortgage

Featured Replies

Finished paying off my mortgage y'all. Figured I'd share in the joy here since if any of the people I know in real life would immediately start asking to "borrow" money if they knew.

No, none of you can borrow or have any of my monies.

I'm assuming the deed to the property will arrive glowing like a goddamn Willy Wonka golden ticket?

1 hour ago, Daddy Dix said:

Finished paying off my mortgage y'all. Figured I'd share in the joy here since if any of the people I know in real life would immediately start asking to "borrow" money if they knew.

No, none of you can borrow or have any of my monies.

I'm assuming the deed to the property will arrive glowing like a goddamn Willy Wonka golden ticket?

You already have the deed to your property though technically.

Its that release of Mortgage that would be the glowing golden ticket.

Congrats buddy!

 

If any of us are ever in the area we know that we can count on a place to stay and breakfast. Basically a BnB for your extended MB.com family even your annoying second cousin Das!

  • Author
4 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

Congrats buddy!

 

If any of us are ever in the area we know that we can count on a place to stay and breakfast. Basically a BnB for your extended MB.com family even your annoying second cousin Das!

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

8 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

Congrats buddy!

 

If any of us are ever in the area we know that we can count on a place to stay and breakfast. Basically a BnB for your extended MB.com family even your annoying second cousin Das!

I'll bring the Magic Spoon ™️!

 

Shut up, Das. ©️ 

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Michael said:

I'll bring the Magic Spoon ™️!

 

Shut up, Das. ©️ 

Meet you at Cheddar's 

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 7:08 AM, hovertical said:

Finished paying off my mortgage y'all. Figured I'd share in the joy here since if any of the people I know in real life would immediately start asking to "borrow" money if they knew.

No, none of you can borrow or have any of my monies.

I'm assuming the deed to the property will arrive glowing like a goddamn Willy Wonka golden ticket?

 

Congrats, buddy! That's a pretty damn awesome thing. 👏🏿

 

  • Author
6 hours ago, QbanCastillo said:

 

I'll bring the St. Ides!

Now we're talkin'! (I kean, we're still tapping on our phones to enter these posts but...)

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Admin said:

You need to use dictation

 

10 minutes ago, Admin said:

You need to use dictation

 

my mouth is too busy chugging Pepsi Blue

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.