Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rorod

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rorod

  1. cool. how did u get to go to this? side note i can juggle
  2. Roger, my man - cut the act. Now, I'm not hating - you have been straight up dealing from the mound your entire career. You're elite. You're a household name, and a Hall of Famer. But cut the PR stunts, my man. Making an announcement to Yankee Stadium during a seventh inning stretch? What's next, are you going to put red food coloring on your sock during your first start? Are you going to parachute onto the mound? Rocket, you're one of the games finest, but you're not finer than the game. Show some humility. damn, that sounds so legit. Are you the real Jim? :notworthy :lol i read it in his voice too.
  3. Reed gets a hit! in other news hell freezes over, pigs fly, and elvis was seen leaving the building
  4. Is there a picture of her anywhere? So hot. I'd hit it.
  5. i love chemistry....i can help you if you have questions...especially in organic feel better and hopefully everything works out
  6. ya. :lol thats awsome
  7. wow...this is awsome
  8. Blaming Owens for the 6th run would be mean. I don't blame Hemry for those bloop hits, but I do blame him for not backing up Cabs. Run 6 should not have scored on that play. he was backing up cabs....he was at the correct angle for amezagas throw but the ball hit the runner and went to his left...bad luck
  9. tommy and rich kept complaing that messenger and olivo just let i think it was giles steal 2nd in the 8th inning....thta made it a 2 run game and thats all the pads scored in the 9 th...sure different things would have happened had they held giles on ...maybe he would have still stolen the bag but there is no excuse for at least making an attempt to throw the runner out/ hold him on.
  10. I still have no idea who Lil E and Night Phantom are despite looking at their post history. And I've gone through like, 7 name changes. XD. Good.What's up Jaunky? How ya doin? :whistle I don't know a Jaunky. ooh ok that's a good thing. because that Jaunky guy is a flaming homo....stay away from him
  11. 2nd > 1st. I'm looking forward to the 3rd. Easily the best out of 'Battle of the Sequels 2' this summer. no way....1>2
  12. I still have no idea who Lil E and Night Phantom are despite looking at their post history. And I've gone through like, 7 name changes. XD. Good. What's up Jaunky? How ya doin? :whistle
  13. ive got wood for carpenter to work with
  14. rorod replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    The biggest 'problem' I have with this is Brady sporting the man purse: :lol ya but wen ur sporting giselle on the othyer arm you can carry a gay pride flag around and still be good
  15. rorod replied to savafan's topic in Off-Topic
    i know im gonna get crap for this but her nose kills it for me
  16. you know what i hate politics...dam why doesnt anything evr get done jeezus
  17. college is more than just going to class. i know... and you know what i mean...im talking education wise you can wipe ur ass with the piece of paper that undergrad colleges give
  18. ya TSwift, my dad says these 4 years of college are pretty worthless but it is a stepping stone towards graduate school... as for buying google stock what percentage of returns are we looking at....i mean idk too much about stocks but if we do a 6% return for 200 k then that is 12 k a year...not that good because you will have to dip into the principle with diminishing returns each year...not to mention the stock market is a gamble especially in this day and age.... i say education is still probably the better investment
  19. Wow, my school's valedictorian got that UM scholarship, if I could do it all again, I'd go for it lol im no where near valedictorian...ur going to usf? why there?
  20. nice. all in all i probably have gotten 130,000-140,000 in scholarships 24 K a year from UM 3,000 a year FL bright futures 4,000 a year FRAG and some other random ones
  21. 5 billion is chump change when our economy is 13 trillion. Your right I mean whats 5 billion. I mean that couldnt help Social Security, Education, Healthcare, Secure the border. Not at all I say we throw 5 more billion since our economy is so large, we got plenty to waste. ya cuz social security and healthcare are such efficient programs....oh and throwing more money at education is the solution :|

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.