Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
and here comes the lets go mets
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
SNY just called Willingham a liability
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
effective pitching
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
wow...a Yankees suck chant? I didn't know there were Red Sox fans there
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
um...THAT was strike 3
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
Hanley? a big SS...SNY says he should be a 3B or 1B...right
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
way to be Hanley...let's get on Santana
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
you had that Cody
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
rookie
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
that was a beautiful pitch
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
2 down
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
holy crap Hendrickson looks good
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
K welcome Mark
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
I saw the first pitch!!! from behind the SNY jacka**es
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
SNY did not show the Marlins intros...but they showed the Mets... thanks
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
Mutts Reyes Castillo Wright Beltran Delgado Pagan Church Schneider Santana vs. YOUR FLORIDA MARLINS Hanley Uggla Jacobs HAMMER Ross CF Cantu Gonzalez RF Treanor Hendrickson
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
what are the chances they show Conine on the SNY broadcast... I say 0%
-
Florida Marlins vs. New York Mets -- 3/31, 4:10 PM
Thanks Beetle! I know its on SNY, but I just wanted others to know, especially with the Marlins national fandom! (we seriously have a large NY contingent) LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!! oh...AND...
-
What time will the Mets bus show up tomorrow?
1st of all...most stadiums are open for both BP (but some home teams like having the closed stadium for BP so they open later)... I believe you are correct of it being a security thing...not our people = different hours and different rules. Also, at some stadiums I have gotten there early enough to see the Marlins come in. Some players take the bus, but many take cabs or limos as well, especially during a series. Your best bet is to head to gate A early and/or after the game. There will be a TON of Mets' fans there, but id you get out of there early enough, you should be in good shape should one of the a-holes actually come over to sign. (did I say that out loud?)
-
Manatees make their debut today
please everyone...send a message to managment...boo them every time they come out and tell the people in the front office "WE DON'T WANT THIS TEAM TO BE ANY MORE OF A MOCKERY THAN IT ALREADY IS!!!"
-
So, will you be attending Opening Day 2011 in our new stadium?
I will buy 2010 season tickets just to get 2011 opening day tix if I have to!
-
How many games are you going to this week?
0...but for the first time in 3 years I can watch opening day LIVE on TV!!!! mlb.tv is great...but TV>>>computer!
-
New York Yankees @ Florida Marlins, 3/28/2008, 7:10 p.m.
you would think it would work for the people who paid for it
-
New York Yankees @ Florida Marlins, 3/28/2008, 7:10 p.m.
ok...i can't get gameday audio or gameday
-
New York Yankees @ Florida Marlins, 3/28/2008, 7:10 p.m.
I am also suprised this game is not on YES....they had 13 games (including the VT game and should have had 14 but one was rained out!) the good news is apperently these games WILL be on mlb.tv