Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. Local bar in your area??? Most sports bars have ESPNU. sadly, since the game is so late, a "bar" I can't go to (under 21) and the "bar and grill"s all have basic cable only...I'm screwed
  2. My alma mater (American Heritage) will be facing Pace on ESPNU tonight @ 9pm ET I am in CT, and the game is on ESPNU (first time Heritage has been on TV period)...how can I watch this game!?!?!? DirecTV with the Sports Package. ok...2 hours before game time, can't get that Well how else can I help you not knowing what cable operator you have? crapcast
  3. My alma mater (American Heritage) will be facing Pace on ESPNU tonight @ 9pm ET I am in CT, and the game is on ESPNU (first time Heritage has been on TV period)...how can I watch this game!?!?!? DirecTV with the Sports Package. ok...2 hours before game time, can't get that
  4. My alma mater (American Heritage) will be facing Pace on ESPNU tonight @ 9pm ET I am in CT, and the game is on ESPNU (first time Heritage has been on TV period)...how can I watch this game!?!?!?
  5. that being said...here is my 2008 ST schedule March 7: Fly in* March 8: Orioles vs Mets 1:05 @ Ft Lauderdale Thrashers @ Panthers 7:00 @ Sunrise * March 9: OFF DAY* March 10: Orioles vs Dodgers 1:05 @ Ft. Lauderdale March 11: Twins vs Rays 1:05 @ Ft Myers March 12:Dodgers vs Nationals 1:05 @ Dodgertown Quinniac vs FIU softball 5:00/7:00 @ FIU OR Panthers vs Islanders 7:30 @ Sunrise March 13: O's vs Twins 1:05 @ FTL March 14: Mets @ Marlins 1:05 @ Jupiter& Rangers @ Panthers 7:30 @ Sunrise* March 15: QU Softball @ FAU* March 16: fly back or Baltimore vs Washington 1:05 @ Ft. Lauderdale and Thrashers @ Panthers 5:00 @ Sunrise* *=barring Quinnipiac University hockey obligations &=barring my Marlins strike is over The Baltimore games I will almost definently go to as well as at least 2 of the hockey games. The rest is really up in the air, whether I have a car, whether I will be in town...should be interesting
  6. you know the O's are moving to Dodgertown and this is the last season of Fort Lauderdale ST as of now...it's not set in stone as the Dodgers may keep the facility and the O's are having problems with FTL
  7. Clinton will fix this!
  8. I'm leaving town Friday. I really was dreaming of being able to fly back to CT in my Marlins shirt... oh well, please get this done before Groundhog Day!
  9. This guy sounds sick and I guess he is drinking the Loria Kool-Aid. So this is one of those "Loria doesn't want the stadium" posts, right? Dumb. er...the MONTREAL Loria kool-aid FIXED!
  10. well, I'll boycott Braman Handa as well, but I already have a car, so I'm not going there. This guy sounds sick and I guess he is drinking the Loria Kool-Aid. Come on, this development plan (going beyond the Marlins stadium) makes Miami the city it should be!!
  11. wow, finally a reason to go to the Marlins Royals series I that series Olivo will go 9-12 2hr and 6 RBI's... Watch! Never fails against the marlins... BTW I take it your going to end your strike to see Olivo and the Royals? I'm banking on a stadium deal before that, but I might have to just to boo Olivo
  12. wow, finally a reason to go to the Marlins Royals series
  13. Loria sent me this: Dear CTMarlins fan, I am so happy to finally have a stadium, which will be named Jeffery Loria Field and will have an adjcent art museum. However, I will not be raising payroll ever. Your pal, Jeff P.S. Can you play 3rd Base?
  14. Got mines today. :happydance Hmmmmm. Think I'm gonna have to mug that UPS guy when he drives by tomorrow. the Marlins acctually use this sketchy courrier service that somehow takes weeks to deliver to the next zip code :mis2
  15. I got a bill from Jeffrey Loria...apparently i'm supposed to pay his cable bill. what did you do, sleep with the guy?
  16. I don't see how a yes vote immediately means a stadium deal is done. Have we heard from Loria yet, saying, "I'm agreeable to all the terms, and I'll sign off on the deal if the vote is yes?" I don't think so, and this is the same Loria that nixed a deal years ago over 30 million. There would still be a contract that needed to be signed, and any number of reasons that Loria can potentially find to tweak the deal. As an example, what if he insists on a split of cost overruns, instead of the Marlins bearing 100% responsibility. Have we heard anything from MLB? So far, the only one we've heard from is Samson, which means the deal would be about as 100% definite as a condom with pinholes. I've been busy with work so maybe I missed something(if so, I'm sure someone will correct me). Pretty much MLB, the Marlins, and the city/county met to discuss the deal...MLB is much more aware of the situation and I have a good feeling that after the Willis and Cabrera trade, they would assume command if Loria does anything stupid. This to me seems to be the last major hurdle and if/when this passes, it'll just be the details that need to be worked out...
  17. Jeffrey Loria sent me a penny. I got an envelope...it was empty...
  18. So if they vote yes.... then what happens? This would allow the county and the city to go ahead and finalize the deal with the Marlins. Reading over the county's memo, it appears as if the Marlins and local government have worked out all their major differences. Tomorrow is really the last major hurdle. If it passes, the rest would just be formalities. formalities.... so this could be a done deal by the end of the week?
  19. we need: the left field section facing the bullpen the "Bermuda Triangle" a restaurant a Hall of Fame some interactive games oh...and an amazing press box!
  20. I'm sorry, but I have had it with this orginization and I will continue to speak until someone in this managment gets the picutre! $30 mil revenue sharing $25 mil mlb.com THAT MONEY IS SUPPOSED TO GO TOWARDS YOUR TEAM SALARY, NOT AN ART BUILDING IN NEW HAVEN! at least make this team respectable, that's all I ask. hey those buildings at yale in new haven are nice have you been to them? just view it as a $15 mill payroll and a $40 mill laundry bill yes, i have been to them...they're old and definently not worth $100 mil...and they're tiny
  21. I'm sorry, but I have had it with this orginization and I will continue to speak until someone in this managment gets the picutre! $30 mil revenue sharing $25 mil mlb.com THAT MONEY IS SUPPOSED TO GO TOWARDS YOUR TEAM SALARY, NOT AN ART BUILDING IN NEW HAVEN! at least make this team respectable, that's all I ask.
  22. Ok, so we're more or less boycotting, but strike is the "Buzz-word" this month, so I like that. We have been fans of this club for many years We have seen the stars grow and then get traded BUT THIS IS ENOUGH We as a fan base desirve respect from thie Orginization We desirve a team that is competitive We desirve an Ownership who can balance the "bottom line" with a drive to be a winner We pay this orginization our HARD EARNED money (some more than others) and we get this CRAP in return! WHOSE WITH ME? Sell back your season tickets cancel your MLB.com/mlb.tv subscriptions DO NOT buy Marlins gear BOYCOTT MARLINS GAMES! WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THIS ORGINIZATION GETS THE PICTURE! WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE FIELD A RESPECTFUL, COMPETITIVE TEAM!
  23. what about....converting Val Pascucci to 3B? Outside of his great numbers, I don't know much about him... BUT, if it could be done, I'd be all for him competing for a job. he's an outfielder right now with a similar build to Cabrera pretty much...thats what got me thinking about it
  24. what about....converting Val Pascucci to 3B?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.