Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. I BELIEVE radio stations CAN broadcast ST live on the internet without the restrictions of the RS, but don't quote me on it, I have the package and listen on it when I can.
  2. This game will actually be on radio...in Baltimore WHFS so anyone with the MLB pack can listen online
  3. well we are in a rain delay, let's turn it over to frank forte with inside the marlins: Bobby Keppel
  4. so is it WVUM or the stadium without power?
  5. Miami Marlins vs Miami Hurricanes...NEXT
  6. Quinnipiac starts in 2 weeks in North Carolina!!!
  7. I'm sorry, but does anyone think its funny this is announced the day after the Marlins stadium deal passed...didn't Wayne fight to keep the Marlins away from developing near DS, and he also didn't want the Marlins in DS past 2010
  8. Even Marlins fans love Shea! I just want to see Marlins closing day again!
  9. Hey guys, just wanted to let you know there is a "random selection process" for the Mets' opening day, subway series, and closing day...pretty much you can get a max 5 tickets if your selected...I signed up and if I get it, 5 tix for the closing day for sure...but if you want to see Marlins vs Mets closing day, you HAVE to sign up and try to get selected or else you might pay a LOT of money to scalpers/ebay/stubhub!...you must sign up by MIDNIGHT to be elgiable!
  10. you know...predictions are all well and good, but if I get to see the Marlins ruin the Mets the day they close down Shea, I'll consider this season a success...here's hoping I get tix for that one!
  11. http://slidingintohome.blogspot.com/2008/0...s-down-law.html why couldnt the Marlins still have this guy as manager?
  12. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Well, I ordered my tickets from expedia. Very weird though. Apparently, actual tickets aren't used any more. E-Ticket purchase has been confirmed by the airline. No tickets will be mailed. Airline check-in locations require government issued photo ID and may request proof of current date travel (such as a printed copy of this itinerary or a printed receipt) to issue a boarding pass. Airport security checkpoints may require you to display both your boarding pass and photo ID before proceeding to the gate, so we recommend that you obtain your boarding pass before proceeding to the security checkpoint. Been sleeping under a rock for the past 6 years?
  13. I PAed for baseball and a little bit of basketball my senior year of HS (might have even done a softball game too!), it was awesome. My favorite was during spring break, I was so dedicated I came in to PA and run the sound system! I've been trying to get back into it here at college, but I do a lot of games for radio. Also, the student jobs for PA are tougher because of the fact that many are work-study. Our old PA for spring sports graduated, so I'm hoping I can get a little in through that (he was awesome and he is a good friend)...now, our PA guys for our winter sports generally suck... our men's bball guy is awesome, pure voice, nice guy, doesn't "Chit Chat" as I call it for women's bball, they stick an intern on the mic...need I say more our men's hockey guy is decent, but a little annoying and our women's hockey guy uses a fake voice...and only works half the games... if you want to hear good PA announcing, go to a Bridgeport Sound Tigers hockey game. Amazing voice!
  14. Sunday 28-Sep at Mets 1:00 PM Sun Sports :mischief Let's be the last team to win a game @ Shea Stadium. Spoil the Mets' farewell party I'll be there!!!! I hope
  15. 1. Amezaga 3B 2. Hermida 3. Hanley 4. Willingham 5. Jacobs 6. Uggla 7. Gonzo 8. Treanor not a bad lineup imho
  16. how about you not create a friday pack, rather create a college pack...for college students who cannot attend opening day, April, most of May, and September? I have no use getting a 40 game pack and can't get a 10 game pack because that's not enough.
  17. I voted 3 weeks ago by absantee...I wish I could have voted in person as it was my first time voting, but I voted for Hillary...it's a shame Edwards is dropping out, as he is a very capable candidate and if 2 powerhouses weren't running against him, would be a good choice.
  18. were there more Cardinals fans or Marlins fans there?
  19. Definitely not staying Dodgertown, the team would insist on it. How about O-Town? Rocko's Modern Life?
  20. no urinals?
  21. what were they protesting winning, apparently I was going to guess being on national tv? Camera shy? The player that transfered from Pace to American Heritage after last season wasn't given a championship ring. crybaby....he'll get his ring this year
  22. what were they protesting winning, apparently I was going to guess being on national tv? Camera shy?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.