Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. to answer the question... the air is similar to Denver in Albuquerque (mile high), so the balls fly and ERA sucks! I have not been in the stadium, but really all summer the heat is relativly dry, so 100 degrees feels lik 85-90 in Miami. The sun is extremely bright, but the temps are not that bad since it is the high desert...I recommend you go out there, I fell in love with the town last year.
  2. all i can say is Damn
  3. what an otrocious ending. April was a fluke...remember it becuase all of the sudden, we are looking like we should.
  4. did i hear some boo birds?
  5. Dodgers' broadcasters are morons. They've now referred to Andino as Uggla several times. I can see the resemblence
  6. nothing beats a good E1 E4 3-4-3-4 or whatever it was lol
  7. Fredi's brain does not think. He just follows procedures without taking anything into consideration. he's a yes man...he does what he's supposed to do. To be a good manager you have to go against the grain and do it your own way...Girardi, McKeon, Leyland, should I go on?
  8. WHY IS GREGG PITCHING IN A NON-SAVE SITUATION??
  9. Well.. I'll be there cause Rab's driving... Also... We plan on getting every foul ball! lol the kids'll take care of that
  10. we need some luck...so I'm bringing this back!
  11. yay day games! 1:05>>>12:10 though! No TV in Miami, so I get to watch BREAKFAST WITH HE DODGERS!!!
  12. I saw, good stuff man... amazing catch. Now I can tell my roommates who were going crazy over the catch that the guy in charge of getting it on SC is a Marlins fan. HAHA Hell ya! It was an awesome catch and an awesome time to get the video. The kid who filmed it is a freshman and I am the executive producer of our SC type show here, so he was filming for that. I just happened to be there when it was hit and got caught up in the whirlwind. There was a walk off single to win that game and in the interviews, the kid who hit the single got the shaving cream pie on camera!!! It was the game of the year for me! But I was just there to watch it when it happened. The kids who were around him were so drunk, but he told me after the game that they actually helped him find the ball which was sweet!!! By the way, I was also there when DeMario Anderson hit his half court shot to make SportsCenter's #1 play...didn't film it, but I was there and it was awesome.
  13. WE MADE SPORTSCENTER!!! #1 PLAY OF THE WEEK AND OF THE DAY MONDAY!!! ESPN WTIC- FOX Hartford WTNH-ABC New Haven WVIT-NBC Hartford WABC-ABC New York this is aweosme!
  14. ? Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... ?Man, I would love to see how much trade value Scott Olsen would have to a team like the Texas Rangers right now... boooo I agree....we need a solid starter, not Salty
  15. 1 more W and we tie our April W record!
  16. so pretty much I am the executive producer of a SportsCenter type show on our college TV station...we film almost every home game, and every once in a while we get lucky...like this: http://athleticsmedia.quinnipiac.edu/athle...he-BobCatch.mp4 my friend from the campus radio station is providing commentary during the play! enjoy and comment...we're tryin to get it to Sports Center
  17. 15 in 1997 and 2004 we're at 13 with 6 games to go...
  18. what is the record for wins in April? Looking that up right now
  19. I like the orange seats
  20. well I worked an 11am hockey game and if it is anything like that, both teams play horribly for the first hour or so...
  21. I'm going to a AA game New Britain vs Redding...10:35 am start time...tomorrow should be fun
  22. so did you make the shirts?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.