Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins fans: ON STRIKE

Featured Replies

Ok, so we're more or less boycotting, but strike is the "Buzz-word" this month, so I like that.

 

We have been fans of this club for many years

We have seen the stars grow and then get traded

BUT THIS IS ENOUGH

We as a fan base desirve respect from thie Orginization

We desirve a team that is competitive

We desirve an Ownership who can balance the "bottom line" with a drive to be a winner

We pay this orginization our HARD EARNED money (some more than others) and we get this CRAP in return!

 

 

WHOSE WITH ME?

Sell back your season tickets

cancel your MLB.com/mlb.tv subscriptions

DO NOT buy Marlins gear

BOYCOTT MARLINS GAMES!

 

WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THIS ORGINIZATION GETS THE PICTURE! WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE FIELD A RESPECTFUL, COMPETITIVE TEAM!

You realize that half of your strike details in your sig are meaningless for the next 116 days.

I paid the balance of my season ticket plan today , as much as I dont like the ownership in the end I love the Marlins and I wont be a part of the problem this teams needs as many fans to show up as possible . I want baseball to work in Florida this trade , this ownership , this stadium suck but I am with my team until the end and when if a new owner and new stadium come to Florida it will be that much sweeter

Where have you been? Marlins fans have been on strike for the past 10 years...

You realize that half of your strike details in your sig are meaningless for the next 116 days.

 

I was thinking the same thing, how hard is it right now not to attend Marlins games or spend money on the Marlins or .... commit Marlins actions?.............

Retarded. If you're a real Marlin fan, you'll be part of the SOLUTION. That would be supporting this team, despite the "financial" moves it makes.

 

And, on top of that, if you're a real fan, you'd be extremely excited about the players we've received in return. Maybin looks like the next Hanley in CF (which is what half of us wanted anyway; Hanley in CF) and Miiller is a younger, nastier version of Willis on the left side of the mound.

  • Author

I'm sorry, but I have had it with this orginization and I will continue to speak until someone in this managment gets the picutre!

 

$30 mil revenue sharing

$25 mil mlb.com

THAT MONEY IS SUPPOSED TO GO TOWARDS YOUR TEAM SALARY, NOT AN ART BUILDING IN NEW HAVEN!

 

at least make this team respectable, that's all I ask.

I'm sorry, but I have had it with this orginization and I will continue to speak until someone in this managment gets the picutre!

 

$30 mil revenue sharing

$25 mil mlb.com

THAT MONEY IS SUPPOSED TO GO TOWARDS YOUR TEAM SALARY, NOT AN ART BUILDING IN NEW HAVEN!

 

at least make this team respectable, that's all I ask.

hey those buildings at yale in new haven are nice have you been to them? just view it as a $15 mill payroll and a $40 mill laundry bill

Marlins fans aren't strong enough to strike!

but they are strong enough to live with the team being torn apart year in year out

  • Author

I'm sorry, but I have had it with this orginization and I will continue to speak until someone in this managment gets the picutre!

 

$30 mil revenue sharing

$25 mil mlb.com

THAT MONEY IS SUPPOSED TO GO TOWARDS YOUR TEAM SALARY, NOT AN ART BUILDING IN NEW HAVEN!

 

at least make this team respectable, that's all I ask.

hey those buildings at yale in new haven are nice have you been to them? just view it as a $15 mill payroll and a $40 mill laundry bill

yes, i have been to them...they're old and definently not worth $100 mil...and they're tiny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.