Marlins fans: ON STRIKE

Ok, so we're more or less boycotting, but strike is the "Buzz-word" this month, so I like that.

We have been fans of this club for many years

We have seen the stars grow and then get traded

BUT THIS IS ENOUGH

We as a fan base desirve respect from thie Orginization

We desirve a team that is competitive

We desirve an Ownership who can balance the "bottom line" with a drive to be a winner

We pay this orginization our HARD EARNED money (some more than others) and we get this CRAP in return!

WHOSE WITH ME?

Sell back your season tickets

cancel your MLB.com/mlb.tv subscriptions

DO NOT buy Marlins gear

BOYCOTT MARLINS GAMES!

WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THIS ORGINIZATION GETS THE PICTURE! WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE FIELD A RESPECTFUL, COMPETITIVE TEAM!

I paid the balance of my season ticket plan today , as much as I dont like the ownership in the end I love the Marlins and I wont be a part of the problem this teams needs as many fans to show up as possible . I want baseball to work in Florida this trade , this ownership , this stadium suck but I am with my team until the end and when if a new owner and new stadium come to Florida it will be that much sweeter

Retarded. If you're a real Marlin fan, you'll be part of the SOLUTION. That would be supporting this team, despite the "financial" moves it makes.

And, on top of that, if you're a real fan, you'd be extremely excited about the players we've received in return. Maybin looks like the next Hanley in CF (which is what half of us wanted anyway; Hanley in CF) and Miiller is a younger, nastier version of Willis on the left side of the mound.

I'm sorry, but I have had it with this orginization and I will continue to speak until someone in this managment gets the picutre!

$30 mil revenue sharing

$25 mil mlb.com

THAT MONEY IS SUPPOSED TO GO TOWARDS YOUR TEAM SALARY, NOT AN ART BUILDING IN NEW HAVEN!

at least make this team respectable, that's all I ask.

I'm sorry, but I have had it with this orginization and I will continue to speak until someone in this managment gets the picutre!

$30 mil revenue sharing

$25 mil mlb.com

THAT MONEY IS SUPPOSED TO GO TOWARDS YOUR TEAM SALARY, NOT AN ART BUILDING IN NEW HAVEN!

hey those buildings at yale in new haven are nice have you been to them? just view it as a $15 mill payroll and a $40 mill laundry bill

$30 mil revenue sharing

$25 mil mlb.com

hey those buildings at yale in new haven are nice have you been to them? just view it as a $15 mill payroll and a $40 mill laundry bill

yes, i have been to them...they're old and definently not worth $100 mil...and they're tiny