Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. well that doesn't help St. Lawerence's chances...although I still think that if we pull this out, the ECAC will have 3 teams in the NCAAs and to put it in perspective...there are 53 D1 teams, 16 make the NCAAs, 4 or 5 of them out of Hockey East. 2 in the books 2-0 Q
  2. Quinnipiac vs Clarkson for the ECAC title After 1 QU is leading 2-0
  3. I didn't like the ads...this team is playing hard and playing its best hockey of the season...losses like that happen to everyone and theres nothing you can do about it. As far as I'm concerned, when the guys getting the goals on a team like Buffalo haven't even reached 10 goals yet, it's not really anyones fault. It happens, get over it. btw, the atmosphere was amazing last night. Buffalo fans are great fans and it really felt like a college/AHL atmosphere last night.
  4. won't be there tonight...sadly I saw my last regular season panthers game last night (damn NHL for not scheduling NE games evenly!)...but my schools team has an NCAA tournament berth on the line!
  5. yea i didn't make it to albany...prob. for the better
  6. CTMarlinsfan replied to Junior's topic in Off-Topic
    Too Red Soxy (is that a word?)
  7. Ok, so I'm in a bind...I'm supposed to fly up to Albany, NY for the big hockey tournament tomorrow... BUT, mother nature has another plan. I was wondering what osme of you in the NE have to say about this potential winter storm and what the meterologists are saying... will this be the big one?
  8. I was supposed to go today ...but I'm taking a day off from sports with my hockey team running around NY! On a side note, is tomorrows game at Fort Lauderdale sold out?
  9. glad I was at Cornell tonight....I would've been rooting for the Thrash since I don't see them often...
  10. ok no WQAM....yes dodgers feed 1-0 Fish!
  11. Dodgers feed for game at Dodgertown and Marlins feed at Roger Dean... so I'll assume it'll be Marlins starters vs Dodgers reserves and vica versa.
  12. John Gall lives another day at camp!
  13. booo...Clemson is da bomb!
  14. nice goal there
  15. SPECIAL EDITION OF SPORTS JAM!!!! TONIGHT 10pm-Midnight! listen! justin...your cohost just took a shot of you on internet radio, said you always got sick or something. help...because they are talking yanks and sox right now. they also bashed the fanbase of the marlins and said that nobody cares and the typical excuses, blah blah blah. whip these yankee fans into shape next time please. I was out of town...the Yankees fan is my usual fill in (I get sick too much...I was out for 2 shows last semester with pneumonia and I've been sick on and off for the past 2 weeks) remember: for the next 2 weeks...NO SHOW! glad you all are enjoying the program
  16. so...a legit penalty not called?
  17. suprise...another penalty
  18. this is the kiss cam break...The Thrashers have the best kiss cam...
  19. college hockey fans: these refs make ECAC refs look good!
  20. YESSSSSS!(ish)
  21. wow refs...
  22. THRASH SCORE! Damn...I'm really hating loving both teams!
  23. Belfour? Ahh ok. yea, with 10 seconds in the period, might as well
  24. Anderson the new goalie...equipment problems for EddIee
  25. sounds like a crazy game... then again, Dan Kamal tends to make any game sound that way

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.