Everything posted by mk613
- 8/13 vs Cubs
-
8/13 vs Cubs
Damn Donny letting this guy Throw over 100 pitches madness lol..
-
8/13 vs Cubs
I hope they tweak his mechanics
-
8/13 vs Cubs
Luzardo definitely has the tools but he need a lot of work
-
8/13 vs Cubs
Interesting to see people more active when the Marlins are getting beaten then when the Marlins are actually beating up on a team
-
8/13 vs Cubs
De la cruuuuuuuuzzzzzz missile with the D
-
8/13 vs Cubs
God no more wave attempts in the ballpark please
-
8/13 vs Cubs
This could all unfortunately be a mirage cause it’s the Cubs but one can hope.
-
8/13 vs Cubs
Liking Jackson’s patience hopefully things start clicking for this guy.
- 8/13 vs Cubs
-
8/13 vs Cubs
Something just seems odd about luzardo’s mechanics and especially his release..
- 8/13 vs Cubs
- 8/13 vs Cubs
- 8/13 vs Cubs
-
8/13 vs Cubs
If luzardo and the Marlins bp can’t hold this lead they deserve to lose
- 8/13 vs Cubs
- 8/13 vs Cubs
-
8/13 vs Cubs
Wow this Cubs pitcher is out of control
-
8/13 vs Cubs
Dude needs some time in the minors.
-
Brinson and De La Cruz
I’m giving brinson props for what he’s accomplishing so far but too small a sample size as of now to say he’s really turned the corner.. if he comes back next year and balls out sweet..if not oh well. Here is hoping he has figured it out though.
- 8/9 at Padres
-
8/9 at Padres
More proof of you being a idiot
-
8/9 at Padres
Dude maybe you should shut your tv off and shut your damn mouth Jesus you look like a freaking moron.
- 8/9 at Padres
-
8/9 at Padres
I’ve seen guys in the past have great streaks of hitting and look like they are Gonna be good and then turn into an absolute waste of space . So SORRY need more then this SMALL sample size. If he comes back and does this consistently next year I’ll give him props but right nope not gonna get my hopes up. and sorry jus cause we disagree for you to say I shouldn’t be watching baseball well sorry dude that just makes u a simple 🤡 please don’t bother replying if I could block you I would.