Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mk613

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mk613

  1. Too late for that lol
  2. Jus bubble wrap him and shut him down again
  3. I’m excited to see what he can bring , he was starting to hit a bit better before he got hurt
  4. Pablo makes me nervous with his injuries I don’t think he’s had a healthy season for the Marlins yet( 4 season 62 games), Would rather flip him and get a vet bat to help the lineup
  5. Meyer needs to be in this rotation with Alcantara, Rogers,Cabrera. I’d be fine shipping Lopez, Hernandez out for a bat.
  6. Would trade Pablo all day before any of those prospects..
  7. Already made a trade for another utility player. Berti would be a Waste..
  8. Gods please don’t bring Berti back and would seriously try and trade Pablo and Hernandez..
  9. And this guys has a life time ops of .736
  10. Proves how meaningless a “allstar” is nowadays
  11. Not worth misner
  12. Hopefully nick fortes. Small sample size but showed some promise with the bat.
  13. Nope and only a idiot would make that comment. ✌🏽
  14. Dude is all or nothing HR,Strikeout or nothing.
  15. Wishing him the best but I hope they giving him a longer contract.
  16. Trade Pablo!
  17. All but stottlemyre should be fired and that includes Mattingly
  18. Better then nothing
  19. Fortes small sample size but has definitely impressed more then Henry,Jackson,Leon and Alfaro hoping the D gets cleaned up though. Should be the starting catcher going forward for the rest of the season
  20. I’d also look to see if any takers for cooper. Sad to say but dude just can’t stay healthy also should have happened this past offseason.
  21. Think we’d be lucky to get a bag of chips for brinson.. I’m just definitely ready to see some more of this young pitching and I like Pablo but dude never seems to be able to stay healthy so I’d luv to seek high in him right now as he did perform pretty well when healthy. As for Hernandez if part of this team next year needs to be in the bullpen but honestly I would trade him. honestly thinking Luzardo maybe isn’t a starting pitcher but he’s got some good stuff but maybe he’d be better in say the closer role? I know it’s crazy..
  22. If I’m the marlins I’m looking to move Pablo and probably Hernandez as well for some offensive help.. burdick couldn’t be any worse then brinson at this point in time lol and I’d honestly rather see Burdick play..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.