Everything posted by mk613
-
Mariners beat writer speculates on Dontrelle
they'd have to add Morrow if we were just getting Clement and Balentien. If there is any way to get Jones though we need to do it as Much as i'd hate to see Willis go.
-
Marlins to Air on ESPN this weekend
Man i was hoping to See RVH but i'll see Willis again and unfortunately the past few times i've seen him pitch here in SF he's been shelled. So I wouldn't be suprised to see Bonds hit one on Saturday.
-
A couple of rumors I read.
From the Sun-Sentinel "ESPN analyst Keith Law, among those who think the Marlins should cash in the Willis chip, reported the Mariners might be willing to part with center field prospect Adam Jones. The Marlins aren't allowing conversations to get that far with any club." If thats even remotely true Beinfest would have to be an idiot not to trade for Jones.
-
Since the Marlins will flirt with history...
I love that jersey and really wish they'd bring it back.
-
We need Elijah Dukes
if we were to trade for Dukes i'd love to see how hard everyone comes down on him for his low batting average like i've seen people get on Hermida.
-
Favorite Marlins Jersey?
I would love to see these back plus the alternate sleeve less ones we wore in 1997 and the return of the teal and black hat.
-
Upton Bros.
I've been wanting and hoping the Fish would trade for BJ Upton or even try for Justin Upton as both the D-Rays and D-Backs are have more talented position players in the minors then the Marlins. I would expect them both to ask for A lot but was wondering what would you give up for one of these guys?
-
Who should the Marlins go after? (Centerfielder)
If we try a trade with the D-Rays I'd want Upton.