Favorite Marlins Jersey?

Hollyberry

Since I dug through my closet to get my old '97 team stuff, I realized how I'm not 13 anymore.

If anyone knows a place that sells the authentics from yester-year and/or would customize with the players names from back then (or even if you have some in your closet that you want to sell) I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Since I dug through my closet to get my old '97 team stuff, I realized how I'm not 13 anymore.

If anyone knows a place that sells the authentics from yester-year and/or would customize with the players names from back then (or even if you have some in your closet that you want to sell) I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

I outgrew my old jerseys too. I really would like to own one of those sleeveless jerseys again if anyone knows where to get one.

We need to see more teal. It's nice to see those 1997 vids of crowds full of teal and unis with more teal, there was a lot more vibrance in those days. We're so bland now. I still love the original teal unis, but the sleeveless isn't bad either. Anything but the boring mess we have now.

If anything happens they will switch to orange.

Over my dead body. Why on earth would they switch to orange if 1) teal is too "beer league" yet orange seems more extreme 2)teal actually makes sense for a marlin and 3) most everyone hates the Dolphins orange unis (although I actually enjoy them as alternates).

Someone(I think Ramp) has mentioned several times that Loria loves orange. Orange is one of if not the most prevalent colors in everything Marlins related now...advertisements, logos, etc.

I dont want it to happen but it will.

I think you're right but I hope to God you're wrong.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.