Everything posted by mk613
- 8/9 at Padres
-
8/9 at Padres
Over 700 ab’s for lew before this season and they were abysmal… so I need more then said 40 games
-
8/9 at Padres
That’s still a small sample size
-
8/9 at Padres
But yeah this hitting coach has done nothing to help the hitters adjust especially to the breaking pitches.
-
8/9 at Padres
Maybe… Need to see more, brinson hasn’t been as bad as normal but too small a sample size
-
8/9 at Padres
Anderson just looks terrible at the plate lately.
- 8/9 at Padres
-
8/9 at Padres
I jus gotta ask the Marlins to please fire the current hitting coach and please find someone competent
-
8/9 at Padres
This padre announcer makes lot of sense, the Marlins swing at sooooo many breaking pitches that aren’t strikes
- 8/9 at Padres
- 8/9 at Padres
- 8/9 at Padres
-
8/9 at Padres
My god has any other marlin team in history struck out so often?
- 8/9 at Padres
-
8/9 at Padres
The shift is such a stupid thing
-
8/9 at Padres
Anyone off the scrap heap would certainly be better then him at this moment and I give this front office some slack they had to clean up ton of shit from the lousy previous ownership that neglecting everything
-
8/9 at Padres
My god how Diaz is still with the MLB team is mind boggling. The dude jus looks absolutely LOST at the plate
- Eury Perez
-
Eury Perez
Give it time dude is only 18. Will be hearing bout him more and more if he keeps this up.
- 8/6 at Rockies - 8 PM
-
Jorge Alfaro Gets The Start On Tuesday
All good. I was curious about our acquisitions so I did a lil bit of googling on them and found that..
-
2021 Trade Deadline Thread
Why I said if that was true. Smh
-
Jorge Alfaro Gets The Start On Tuesday
Actually drafted as a OF
-
8/3 vs Mets - 7 PM
And if we had a decent staff they would try and fix that but our hitting coaches have honestly been terrible for a while now.
-
8/3 vs Mets - 7 PM
Your looking purely at the results but if you actually watch his ab’s he’s worked the count pretty well. Yeah but much has come of it so far but it’s definitely better ab’s then what I see of Alfaro a lot of the time..